• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramen will probably win, but I still voted for African. Maybe next month's TD can be this month's #2?

(that just sounds so wrong! Had to leave it in there :rofl: )

edit for spelling

Geez sic.
Go to bed. You'll experience the room spinning.
So get up, make yourself vomit, and then drink as much gatorade or water/juice mix (70/30 water to juice) as you can.
Pop 2 advil and a b12.

Then when you wake up, you'll figure out how to spell SURVIVAL properly, and you'll realize that RAMEN is the best choice for this TD.

surival isn't a word.
Not even for people who are living in the wilderness in minus 30 weather.
They aren't trying to surive. They're trying to SURVIVE.
...and RAMEN is the best way they can do that on a budget.

surival isn't a word.

Not so sure about that. When I try to say "survival" after a couple re-wines it sounds like "surival". :lol:
I think Sicman is typing phonetically....he gets a pass~

I think Sicman knows exactly what he is doing. He is plotting world domination and wants to make you THINK he doesn't know how to spell survival. Then BAM! Ninja attack and he steals your ramen noodles.

All I have to say is.....

better NOT vote ramen. :cool:

I didn't :cool:

But if your gonna throw something down, you can bet that I'll be right there throwing back.

:rollsupsleevesandassumesboxingstance:

:lol:

SL's down with the African! :dance:

(Hahaha she's the one that suggest we cook with lighters and engine blocks and now she abandons it. Joke's on you that voted!)

Oh Don't worry, El Jefe, I'll bring it up again when it has a shot at getting chosen... how long has it taken to get a ramen TD, I have patience.... :cool:

besides......it's really freakin cold and I'd have to be cooking outside in below-freezing temps............ I admit it....I'm a wimp.............. :lol: I'll bring it up again in the middle of summer when the fire danger is +6 on a scale of 1 to 5. That'll be a good time to try a bonfire pig roast~

Blame SL! Watch it lose by one! LOL

crap. I knew I should of waited until the end to vote. :banghead:

frydad4,if u think u can make my room spin let me know! sorry i cant spell as good as your so smart rich ass self. i bow to u ,,,sorry boss sorry boss let me get to work fo u .

frydad4,if u think u can make my room spin let me know! sorry i cant spell as good as your so smart rich ass self. i bow to u ,,,sorry boss sorry boss let me get to work fo u .

wow.

I just spilled my champagne all over my caviar.
Damn you and your hilarious drunkenness.
I've been there, and SURIVED to tell about it.

I'm gonna go bathe myself in golden coins.

Sicman, if you are taking him serious, don't. He is totally messing with you.

Hey! Give me my golden coins back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back