• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well fuct it im preparing my ramen recipe,looks like thats sgoing to win!!!????? sorry if i didnt spell everything right,or i just dont care eiather way sorry

Oh yeah, I'll make that with a side of Ramen. edit: or change my vote heh heh heh

And whats this Hard boiled eggs "optional" BS?

I think the recipe was supposed to read...

4 HARD BOILED EGGS
Everything else after that is optional.

damn, this is tighter than I thought it would be.

When I was in college, I used to make ramen all the time. I would boil the noodles, and then take them out of the water and sautee them with the seasoning packet that came with it.
Slap a little lunch meat on top. A dash of the hot sauce. Good to go.

Naturally, I wouldn't DARE enter that into a TD. I'd be way more classy.

African would be cool...and we'll do what we always do when facing uncharted territory...research, and create.

With Ramen...well hell...we've all survived on it at some point, and there are a gazillion unique twists on it.

VOTE RAMEN

When I was in school, I'd call my mom and say "I'm having ramen for dinner again." She'd say "Oh, it's really good if you add some chicken, celery, onion, broccoli, etc., etc!" I'd say "Sheesh Mom! If I could afford all that I wouldn't have to eat ramen!!!!!"...and we'd laugh and laugh....

African would be cool...and we'll do what we always do when facing uncharted territory...research, and create.

With Ramen...well hell...we've all survived on it at some point, and there are a gazillion unique twists on it.

VOTE RAMEN
Raman.......
Survival food..........

Come on Y'all, don't ya remember that in college Raman IS Survival Food!

so is crickets skewered on a twig toasted over a small flame, which could also be African?

I missed that whole collage thing, just went straight to work. But there was a time when I had $1.20, and grapefruits were on sale for something like $.99 for 10 pounds....so that's what I ate for 4 days.

I missed that whole collage thing, just went straight to work.

We can tell, its ok though... We
collage-heart-2.jpg

You!

:lol: Thanks MGOLD!

I :college: :heart: you, too!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back