• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Responded 2 mins after the thread was locked. Just wanted to drive the point home...

Ramen would be ok I guess, but it kind of limits what you can do.

Bite your tongue. Get a packet, fry some bacon, mic some dogs, chop, add, and serve.

Sicman, if you are taking him serious, don't. He is totally messing with you.

Hey! Give me my golden coins back!!!!

JayT is a magical hotdog microwaving, ramen hating, unicorn riding, fairy-dust sprinkling Leprechaun... and that's why we love his tomfoolery.

I went with African to broaden my horizon in food and I like a CHALLENGE! I lived on Romen for 2 years when my wife and I first got married. And guess what.. ITS STILL ROMEN!
That's my two cents
Aaron

I don't hate Ramen. But, I doubt just putting my Asian Fire Dragon sauce in a bowl of it will win.

It would if everyone could taste it JT!!!!!! :)

You could give this THP crew a TD with sandpaper, and they'd rock out dishes you'd roll your own mama to eat!

Let's get a few more votes for African. The local pet store is having a special on crickets this month, i'm ready to win this thing!

Nope we're not doing that. Next month is a new theme so if you really want one of these vote for it. Otherwise people won't vote for their favorites if they are way behind here. Like....... SL!

This is People's Choice. Take advantage while you can. Vote!!!!

Nope we're not doing that. Next month is a new theme so if you really want one of these vote for it. Otherwise people won't vote for their favorites if they are way behind here. Like....... SL!

This is People's Choice. Take advantage while you can. Vote!!!!

SL?? Looks like she already jumped ship to me...

As SDV would say.... egg zackery.

What Ramen stands for??????? :rolleyes: Excuse my lack of knowledge in this type of English terminology. :D
I've voted for African. :D

Ela - instant ramen is very inexpensive - depending upon where you shop, you can get a pack for like ten cents. So it's kind of standard fare for college students, people who don't have time to cook, and other people who are living on a very tight budget. It's edible, but when you're kind of stuck eating it every day, it gets to be almost a joke. People start doing things to try to make it better, and some of those things are more or less successful than others. Still, if you eliminate the high-salt-content seasoning packet that comes with it, at it's core it's just noodles - and pretty much anything you can do with any other noodle goes.

I can see where a ramen TD might have two elements - a real challenge to come up with something great that many have sworn they will never eat again, and just plain silly humor. We'll see how it turns out, if Ramen is chosen!

A VOTE FOR RAMEN IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM!

bald_eagle_head_and_american_flag1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back