contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ likes OE! So does SDV... over easy!

I have had the same exact conversation that that man and goat had with Wheebz! Wow. Word for word even.

WOW! and who was the who heard the wazzit, and now it's all thisthatandeverything, cuz a who said WHAT? oH! sAY, NO! :wagfinger:

I'm in and out these days...........and the paychecks are awesome!

woot! woot! :inserfreakydancingGoatbannnannnannnaaaA: BaaaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHH

Bear misses you P2K. Shoot another can of something.

yea, we know, real life sucks for keeping up with life on THP. Hope you can shoot a can of something soon!

XOXO!

[sub]seafoodseafoodseafoodseafoodseafoodseafood[/sub]

Ok done chanelling not-subliminal-messages to Pauly_2k

Ohhhh. Then maybe you should up the ante this time and go for a can of Dinty Moore or something like that.

YAY Pauly!! AR + 1 gal. can of plastic nacho cheese sauce = BOOM SPLAT

I got this one. I shall rule the woild with african tacos!!

Nacho cheese sauce? Man are you crazy? You can't waste good nacho cheese sauce on something like that! Oh Dios mio.

MG, I too voted Ramen but alas the THP cork sniffing cookie pushing no load dip dunk pencil neck geek's, freaks, and cheap polyester tuxedo wearing Tijuana donkey show mc's were able to hang chad the vote their way and robbed us of Ramen internet glory. But I'm not bitter.

True story.

I'm going to start a thread called "TB's Rants" (kinda like the chronicles of JT).
That one, good sir, is rant worthy!

And you have a bunch of them! It's a strength of yours!

Sorry Fitty about that crack about the cheap polyester tuxedo wearin' tijuana donkey show emcee 'thang. I forgot that Bear, that guy, has a suit like that.

don't ever apologize for ribbing Bear.
He voted African.

...that honey eatin, tree scratchin, dingleberry-furred, Appalaichan, four legged, trainable, musky, fluffy, cuddly, angry, bilingual, bipedal, bicurious, lazy, sweaty, horny, two fisted, South Atlantic/Carribbean Salmon catcher!!!

(South Atlantic/Carribean Salmon is a new reference to VD, not racist)

Bear...That guy!

don't ever apologize for ribbing Bear.
He voted African.

...that honey eatin, tree scratchin, dingleberry-furred, Appalaichan, four legged, trainable, musky, fluffy, cuddly, angry, bilingual, bipedal, bicurious, lazy, sweaty, horny, two fisted, South Atlantic/Carribbean Salmon catcher!!!

(South Atlantic/Carribean Salmon is a new reference to VD, not racist)

Bear...That guy!

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Wheebz.

This thread is racist against bears. I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back