contest March TD, African

What's your pick for March's TD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear might me a cracker eatin' cracker bear but he ain't no racist! I coulda' swore I saw him down in Waco walkin' out of Fat Ho Burger with a big bag of Supa Dupa Fly Ho cheeseburgers.

http://waconewsbeat.blogspot.com/2011/03/fat-ho-burgers-waco-prices-menu.html

True story.

I generally try not to get Bear angry. Maybe because sometimes he crashes in my tub when I'm already asleep. I'd hate to wake up in the morning and find myself as a half eaten Summer Sausage Sandwich with cheese $3.00

True Story

I've deleted myself 3 times already...I just don't know what to say anymore.....I'm all PC twitterpated......

...but REALLY????? Summer Sausage Sandwich....and no one rolls wit' dat???!!!!????!!!!! (obviously, that would be African WaterBuffaloSausage......just' sayin')

:shame:

I've deleted myself 3 times already...I just don't know what to say anymore.....I'm all PC twitterpated......

...but REALLY????? Summer Sausage Sandwich....and no one rolls wit' dat???!!!!????!!!!! (obviously, that would be African WaterBuffaloSausage......just' sayin')

:shame:

I didn't roll with it because it was just too easy. It was implied what he was talking about. I am working on a culinary tour of Africa for this one. Gonna be some damn fine eats I can tell you that!

Megan's drinkin and ready to Throw Down.
Geeme's dreaming about Sum's hood ornament.
Texas Blues is road trippin to SoFlo.
JT's culinarily touring Africa.
LB I did vote Ramen, we are just going to have to eat African in protest. Sooooo racist.
And MGold has remided me of Justaguys idea to put Pure Evil in my lotion.

It's just not the same around here without Bootsie.

News to me Sic. But...I was thinking about a trip to SoFlo. Recently I answered a SoFlo Craigslist ad from some dude calling hisself Bear. Seems he's really into that whole bromance BOM (bearonman) thang thats all the rage down there. I might be packing my flippy floppy's, a pair of polyester shorts and a couple wifebeater shirts. Dressed to kill!

Ah oh! TB in SoFlo? We'll all be arrested for pure awesomeness.

Too much awesomeness in one place sends up red flags in several government agencies. Homeland security, FBI, CIA, NSA, ICE, FDA all have us on the awesomeness radar.

Ah oh! TB in SoFlo? We'll all be arrested for pure awesomeness.

Too much awesomeness in one place sends up red flags in several government agencies. Homeland security, FBI, CIA, NSA, ICE, FDA all have us on the awesomeness radar.

Plah! I ain't no 'fraid of them agencies. I heard that Bear's wallet has the initials BMF on it.

you know how much trouble we are going to get into in April...

this much

3270711985_19135a00ea_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back