• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

May I pull an IGG?

Lol I admire the crazy bastards ability to run to his computer the second something painful or emberasing happens. So allow me to follow suit.

My wife got a great deal on a huge Chandelier for the dining room. Groovy.
So like a good husband, I hang it, wire up a dimmer, turn it on, it works, Great.

Later on I am looking for something. I walk through the dining room scanning the floor to the side and behind me.

You guessed it. I look up just in time to smack face first into this wrought iron monster.
I hit the floor. Mike Tyson could have done a little better .....maybe.

Fortunately nothing broken (teeth, nose, chandelier, etc)but I have one heck of a fat lip, sorry no pix.

Feel free to laugh at my mis-fortune.

think we have all done a few embarassing things in our time lol Sometimes ill do things just to get my woman going hehehe..hey im a big kid..On the other note ive done some good stuff to embarass myself.The most embarassing thing that happened to me was my wife just washed and dried my wool poncho with her cloths ok..whatever..right???Not exactly..I go to work and im sitting in the caffetiera chatting when a girl starts giggling at me im like what??..turned out my woman didnt use drier sheets and I had a case of static cling...with a pair of my womans lace panties glued to my back...Damn I still that funny

Ouch dude, I've done the same thing but with a tree branch to the forehead.

cheezydemon said:
Lol I admire the crazy bastards ability to run to his computer the second something painful or emberasing happens. So allow me to follow suit.
lol.

chilliman64 said:
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

did it make you feel light-headed???

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

No, but I literally found myself on the floor with only a vague idea of how I got there!

Fortunately no black eye or broken teeth lol.

Back