• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

McNaga Cheeseburger

QuadShotz

Banned
Alrighty....

Coming home last night I picked up a McDonald's double cheeseburger. Got it home and realized it was boring..and in need of spicing up.

So, I diced then mashed up two Fatalis and a Dorset Naga and put it on my burger.

S6301104.JPG

S6301106.JPG

Whoohoo!!

Here's the vid:
Yeah, I was a bit mashed myself...but ya can notice me getting soberer as the chilis work on me. :mouthonfire:

Vid is bit shorter and chopped up as the original was 15 mins long and YouTube only allows 10 mins.

Cheers,

-QS

Wow....you're a brave cat to be eating McDumpster's....i avoid fast food places like they're plagued...i do like the naga idea, though.

LOL, yeah I seldom buy anything there...and I live across the street from one. But, I was coming home from the bar and didn't much want to cook. ;)

I shoulda added some Sambal Olek and my serrano pickles..but it didn't ocur to me until later.

I'd nuked it after putting the mashed peppers on. There's a funny bit where I made the mistake of sniffing them..forgetting they were still steaming a bit..ouch.

Yeah, next time I'll make my own burger though. :)

hahaahahhahahahaahaha that was EXCELLENT, funnny as

McNaga/Fatali Burger Yeaaa, Yet another Great use of Fresh Chilli's QS and "the Dorset thats mean,, thats not nice at all" oh man, i told ya it was pretty warm, i have tears still coming from laughing,, that was Brilliant dude

i have to watch this again, lol my new Fav vid :)

the taste to be similar to Stillmans Naga/Fatali Jamaican Jerk Paste too,, wait till ya taste that :onfire: ill send up his 3 Punch test next week, gotta get 1 of them too..

catch ya Bro..

Thanks mate, it was an experience alrite. :D
Can't wait for the Stillmanz deadly sauce though...Mmmmm.

I love hwo the pic shows just how nice your pods plump up...they were great. (and bloody hotttt)

cheers,

~QS

Thanks Impy, it was quite the burger that's for sure.
Glad ya enjoyed it. :-)

Next one won't be McCrap burger though. ;)

What a waste of good peppers, putting them on a cardboard turd like that :lol:

I grilled burgers last night. I diced up a small little chili that was labelled "pimenta de cherry".......

Whatever, it was absolutely a small, canary yellow habanero.

Great flavor and more heat than I was expecting! I highly recommend a nuclear burger.

cheezydemon said:
I grilled burgers last night. I diced up a small little chili that was labelled "pimenta de cherry".......

Whatever, it was absolutely a small, canary yellow habanero.

Great flavor and more heat than I was expecting! I highly recommend a nuclear burger.
meh, lightweight. ;)

I lay on a blob of black mamba to a flamthrower burger from DQ and it gets my buddies every time.
they can not belive theye are that hot ....ha

ooo pain the pain lovely chilis..horrible burger,passed the vid on to friends and they loved it quad..funny as hell :lol:

Watch the movie "Supersize Me" and you'll never eat there again. A home-cooked burger with those chilis would be food made in heaven.

Quad posted a drunk diary last night and deleted it :lol: you guys missed it.

Back