• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Meet the Man/Woman behind the screen: Post your pic thread

Ok Ok... fine...

Backstory....  I had just moved to North Dakota in the beginning of April. There wasn't much snow. Actually none when I arrived here.  So, why do I need to buy a snow shovel? ....

Well, apparently at the end of April, every. single. year. It blizzards.  So, I was unprepared for the truckload of snow that was about to be dumped infront of my screen door. I had no shovel, couldn't push the door open cause the snow was too heavy...  last resort- Spatula.  I spatula'd my way out of my front door. This is a pic of how far I got in 4 hours and 10 PBR's later.... my neighbors a nice guy and let me use the shovel, if I could get too it.

You've been warned!

QuCt3ub.jpg

intensejustin said:
Ok Ok... fine...

Backstory....  I had just moved to North Dakota in the beginning of April. There wasn't much snow. Actually none when I arrived here.  So, why do I need to buy a snow shovel? ....

Well, apparently at the end of April, every. single. year. It blizzards.  So, I was unprepared for the truckload of snow that was about to be dumped infront of my screen door. I had no shovel, couldn't push the door open cause the snow was too heavy...  last resort- Spatula.  I spatula'd my way out of my front door. This is a pic of how far I got in 4 hours and 10 PBR's later.... my neighbors a nice guy and let me use the shovel, if I could get too it.

You've been warned!

QuCt3ub.jpg

That's why us Illinois transplants have stayed in California for over 45 years. Brrrrrrrr

Very cool Sp33d! Those Osprey's are badass. But what really made me drool was the .50 cal. AAAWWWYYYEEEAAAHHH!!! Best of both worlds, speed and guns. And thank you for serving.

Chilli geek, which one is you? or are all of you posting under the one THP membership?

Back