• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Meet the Man/Woman behind the screen: Post your pic thread

Googled Counce Tn and that looks real close to where we bought a puppy back on Mothers day.... It was a lonnnggg aasss ride from I40 lol. Well it seemed that way.... By the looks of the river in that area it would be a great place to go boating!
Jamison said:
About 2 hours.  Not too far.
All we have is the lousy Scumberland river that is about as wide as Kim Kardashians @^$$¥. Lol. Ok maybe not even that wide... We have to drive down to Stewart,TN to the TN river to have fun on the boat.....

Yea there is a lot of fishing and boating, jet skis, tubing, party barges etc. around here.  Not sure if you like country but Darryl Worley lives about 10 minutes away from my house and his famous song Tennessee River Run was shot on Pickwick Lake which is about 5 minutes from me.  Here's the video shot on Pickwick Lake by Yellow Creek Waterfall.  Awesome to hang out there in the middle of the summer and jump off the rope and drink beer and just relax!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRb9qPvnRo

Thats a great music video! Little bit of everything fun about the river going on in that video!

Down in Stewart TN Theres a tiki bar in a cove called "Fat Daddys" and up on the hill in front of it theres 2 BIG A$$ houses... One is Kid Rocks and the other is Hank. Jr.....

Theres a place in Nashville called 2 foot and its a huge sand bar with waist deep water and on the weekends hundreds of boats anchor and tie up and rock out! Lol

Id like to have one of those offshore racers..... Every other season i buy a junker fix it up run it for a season or 2 then sell it and do it again..... Usually they are smaller 20-22 ft bowrider/ cuddy Working on a Rinker Captiva 212 at the moment

10454425_1443028835980958_8469821190696120709_o.jpg

Lounging around on the couch with my dog.  (She was actually asleep when this photo was taken.)

Back