• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Wooohoo! We are in the same boat! Isn't it a great feeling seeing that little green thing pop out of that flower?!? Congrats Mega, we should both be in the same boat verrrryyyy verrrryyy soon!

Wooohoo! We are in the same boat! Isn't it a great feeling seeing that little green thing pop out of that flower?!? Congrats Mega, we should both be in the same boat verrrryyyy verrrryyy soon!

Ya thanks bro, I'm so stoked to see all my time and hard work has paid off! :) I'm really glad to see you have your nice little pepper crop is up and running on all cylinders! May we both be swimming in pods shortly!!!

Ghost chiles! Woot!
Good luck harvesting those bushel baskets of ghost peppers!

Ghost chiles! Woot!
Good luck harvesting those bushel baskets of ghost peppers!

Thanks Paul! I appreciate it! I think I have another starting to come in as we speak! :)

Plants are looking great. Did you ever start any of the seeds that I sent you or are you waiting for next season?

Thanks friend! No I havent do to lack of space, But I definitely plan on it some day. We are trying to move out of our apartment into a home. So I can grow more then! :)

Great to see some poddage John. 6 months seeems to be a good number IMO. ;)
Thanks Jamie! Ya, I would agree with you on that!!! :) It sure is satisfying knowing your hard work has paid off! :)

"We are trying to move out of our apartment into a home. So I can grow more then! :)"

Hey, Mega, good luck with that!
Nothing like your own space to do with as you please!

"We are trying to move out of our apartment into a home. So I can grow more then! :)"

Hey, Mega, good luck with that!
Nothing like your own space to do with as you please!
Thanks Paul! You're exactly right!!! Nothing better then growing them in your own back yard! :woohoo:

Minus the back breakin weeding, mowing, trimming, ...........................................

Mortgage, neighbors,..............................................................................................

:lol: just kidding! Its great fun! :insertsarcasticsmilyguyhere:

Back