• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Minus the back breakin weeding, mowing, trimming, ...........................................

Mortgage, neighbors,..............................................................................................

Lol all good points, but still definitely still worth it!!! :) UGH are we ever gonna get rid of this crap NW weather :mope: :banghead:

:lol: just kidding! Its great fun! :insertsarcasticsmilyguyhere:

Don't rain on his parade, bro :D

HiShane. Hi JCR.

:) I'm thinking positive! I'm gonna set up a nice big green house and grow more plants when the time comes! :)

Geez folks! Hey man, get that house...I don't particularly care for my neighbors on either side, but then again neither does the rest of the block. I get along fine with everyone else. All worth it though. Would love to own a home again, but my landlord it pretty cool and the rent is cheap by California standards. Hope you find your dream spot somewhere!

Make sure you're neighbors arn't drunks, addicts, or crazy people. Trust me it sucks. I have all three next door -.-

Lol, I will try Joey thanks :P

Geez folks! Hey man, get that house...I don't particularly care for my neighbors on either side, but then again neither does the rest of the block. I get along fine with everyone else. All worth it though. Would love to own a home again, but my landlord it pretty cool and the rent is cheap by California standards. Hope you find your dream spot somewhere!

Thanks Shane I really appreciate it!!! Ya, nobody has perfect neighbors for the most part. I wish you the best in finding your dream house as well!!! Good luck my friend
:cheers: To us finding a new good home ! :)

Just ate this small unripe Bhut off of my bigger Bhut plant. I couldnt help it :hell: The pods have been fully grown just hanging there for a few weeks not changing color so I picked it and ate it. Damn was it hot! :flamethrower: It also had good flavor even though it was not ripe. Heres the pics
2012-06-19_19-40-11_602.jpg

2012-06-19_19-47-35_812.jpg

Congrats on the first hot poddage. I bet it was hot! And that home sound awesome! Jump on it. You won't regret it.

Congrats on the first hot poddage. I bet it was hot! And that home sound awesome! Jump on it. You won't regret it.

Thanks Jamie! Thanks for stopping by! You are at the top of my list to send pods to, just gotta wait for more pods lol. Yes, it was a very hot pod! ;)

:party: oh dont send me any pods. i have plenty bro! :party: typing with one hand is hard ;)

Ok well, I insist that I will send you a little something! I might have some seeds that you dont have. You might like a Naga Morich x 7 pot, and I'm sure I can think of others to send ya! :) What do you mean typing with one hand? Did you hurt the other hand?

Found this on my Yellow 7 pot plant today, there is one other that looks like this also. I really hope it sets and becomes a pod!!!
2012-06-21_11-20-50_976.jpg

John i was eating some chicken wings with my left hand and typing with my right( my idea of multi tasking) so I didn't want to mess up my laptop. :rofl:

And that cross does sound cool so I will take you up on that and any other strange variations. Thank you.

John i was eating some chicken wings with my left hand and typing with my right( my idea of multi tasking) so I didn't want to mess up my laptop. :rofl:

And that cross does sound cool so I will take you up on that and any other strange variations. Thank you.

Nope, I wish I had more, but I'd be happy to send you some seven pot brown seeds. I think you wanted some of those right?

Lol you crack me up man!!! Nothin like some hot wings and hot pepper talk huh? lol :dance:

Found this on my Yellow 7 pot plant today, there is one other that looks like this also. I really hope it sets and becomes a pod!!!
2012-06-21_11-20-50_976.jpg

Good luck getting those to set. If your experience is like mine, the plant will drop about 10 flowers for every pod it sets. I have 5 pods on my Yellow 7 right now, but there's a whole lot of missed opportunities laying on the ground. That's a nice looking bhut. Now you've got me tempted to pluck one of my unripe naga morich pods off and try it. But I'm trying my best to stay strong and let it ripen.

Thats a bummer dude! Sorry to hear that! But i know what its like. How big do they get on your yellow seven pot before they drop? It looks like the baby pods have grown a tiny bit! We will see. The weather has been crap here. 50's and 60's cloudy and rainy. So i took a few plants in and put them under a light

Back