• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Could tell by your breathing that one was painful...The Primo Creeper. Few weeks 'till any of mine are ripe. Looking at your vid has me nervous! Looking forward to your next vid!

Could tell by your breathing that one was painful...The Primo Creeper. Few weeks 'till any of mine are ripe. Looking at your vid has me nervous! Looking forward to your next vid!
Ya, IMO it was in the top 3 for heat kind of in there with Brainstrain and Moruga heat, It was a hot one for sure! Thanks for watching! :)

Hey Jon, the vid must have messed up because I can see it right now but yeah I'm still trying to work up enough courage to try the damn thing lol

Ps: I don't know if it matters (heat wise) but thIs plant is one of my only ones grown in the ground and deff the biggest at around 4 feet ill have to post pics later

-Chris

Hey Jon, the vid must have messed up because I can see it right now but yeah I'm still trying to work up enough courage to try the damn thing lol

Ps: I don't know if it matters (heat wise) but thIs plant is one of my only ones grown in the ground and deff the biggest at around 4 feet ill have to post pics later

-Chris

You can't see it???? That sucks, I will see if there is a problem with it, I think it works fine for me. But man that was one of the hottest I've had!!! That pepper really messed me up bro!!! Well done! You sure ya wanna try one of these evil bastards???

Just thought I'd throw up a few new glog pics for you guys The flower and plant are my Yellow 7 pot, which is my best plant
2012-07-14_13-18-04_158.jpg

2012-07-14_17-41-51_548.jpg

Review and plants look great. What is the plant next to the yellow 7.

Thanks bro and thanks for taking a look! :) The plant next to my Yellow 7 pot is my small ButchT. That thing came bank from nothing! As a matter of a fact I'm gonna throw some before and after pics on here in a sec

Here's the before and after pics of the small ButchT. Its my first grow yr so I made a bad rookie mistake and got yellowing leaves on the plant. So like a rookie/moron I fertilized it a few times in a few weeks and then potted it up. The plant got fert burn pretty bad, so instead of flushing the roots like some people suggested. I just cut the whole plant back. Lesson learned :) LOL
2012-05-03171128.jpg

2012-07-15_17-57-06_450-1.jpg

Hey gang, just thought I'd do a quick little update :) Heres some more poddage for ya. Sorry no ripe pods. It takes an extremely long time to ripen in the NW :(
Yellow 7 pot
2012-07-18_19-41-38_642.jpg

2012-07-18_19-57-02_561.jpg

Bhut Jolokia
2012-07-24_12-37-39_95.jpg

Plants look great that sucks about the delay on ripening taking forever for you that bhut looks like it is going to be a burner.

Thanks bud! ya it does suck about the ripening or lack thereof here, haha oh well. Ya, Ive already tried a few unripe Bhuts and they were scorching hot! :)

NIce to see you are about to get some fresh pods Jon. Before you know it they will all be ripening up . It will start with one and then the next thing you know they all start to follow! :dance:

What are the temps there right now? :P

Ya, that would be great Jamie! Temps are warmer then usual. We are supposed to hit 80+ today. But last week we had a few cloudy days that were in the 60's for a high :rolleyes:
For the most part it has been a cold sumer 70's and an occasional 80's day still havent hit high 80's or 90+ yet a few 60's in there too

Hey, Jon, been awhile since I visited. You have been a busy guy!
I didn't have time to look at the vids today, but I'll come back for a
look. Your plants look good, especially that yellow 7. After having
one of Jamie's Y7 pods, it's def in the list for next season!

Our weather here in the Tualatin Valley has been pretty good since July 1.
Mostly nice days with moderate temps; a few days in the 80's, and mostly
warm nights, at least low 50's which is the norm here. Only a few nights cool;
couple of 50-51's and one 44. All the habs and ghost chiles are starting to be active;
the habs setting pods, and the ghosties giving it a try! The next 10 days look
good as well. Here's hoping for a good August run so we have some pods
for the NWchilefest in Sept!

Any luck house hunting? Don't worry about bad neighbors; I have found that
being a good neighbor goes a long way and if it doesn't, F'em ;)

Hang in there, my PacNW brothah; better things on the horizon.

Thanks Paul! Ya, I have pods so I'm happy! For some odd reason the ButchT is being stubborn with not setting pods. I dont get why? lol I will be so happy if I get anything out of that sucker this yr! :) Glad your plants are taking off! I'm gonna check your glog out here in a sec. Yeah, it's been a cold summer, but at least I have plants that are spitting out pods :) Wont be close to getting a house for at least a few yrs down the road :( Thanks for stopping by :)

My Butch T hasn't done much either, I have hope for an
extended season this year. Maybe a nice October?

Back