• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Merry Christmas To All ....................

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy christmas....

Christmas was yesterday for me and today is a public holiday and I am having a relax and trying to come to terms with the fact that I ate about 4 pigs, 3 turkeys, 9 chickens, and far to much pudding and brandy sause.....:D

Sauce is spelt with a C dude, god when will you learn. :)

I don't notice any beef on that list, you sure your ok?
I also made a sauCe with the habs you gave me, f'n bloody nora those pods are hot..

Novacastrian said:
Sauce is spelt with a C dude, god when will you learn. :)

I don't notice any beef on that list, you sure your ok?
I also made a sauCe with the habs you gave me, f'n bloody nora those pods are hot..

What fruit did you use for the sauSe? Is it hot enough to light up your christmas tree?

a day late Merry Christmas and a 6 day early Happy New Year to all

Thank the almighty plytapus that all that crap's over with.

On a side note, I'm saddened to report I didn't get the promised X-Mas card from RB :(

imaguitargod said:
On a side note, I'm saddened to report I didn't get the promised X-Mas card from RB :(

HA HA! I got mine like 2 weeks ago, dude. Sucks to be you!

But seriously, when did she send it? I sent mine to her on the 8th or 9th and she only got it this past tuesday, bro. It may still be in transit.

A late Merry Christmas and early Happy New Years to all the wonderful friends here. I'm so glad to have found this site and met you all. May you have fantastic pepper crops this growing season. What could be better than that?

pepperfever said:
A late Merry Christmas and early Happy New Years to all the wonderful friends here. I'm so glad to have found this site and met you all. May you have fantastic pepper crops this growing season. What could be better than that?

beer pie comes to mind :D

Merry Xmas to you to pepperfever :cheers:

Back