• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

MFRB plus 2 SFRB GIVEAWAY

Ok so here it is. Nice and easy. Guess the number of pods in the MFRB. If the exact number is guessed the contest ends immediately and winner gets the MFRB, the closest numbers above and below each get a SFRB. If the exact number is not picked by 1400 Eastern tomorrow (Wednesday) the closest number gets the MFRB and the same deal on the SFRB's for the above and below. Good luck and be standing by to give me addresses tomorrow so ships out tomorrow also.

Varieties included are: Jay's Red GS, B.O.C., Red BS, Sweet Datil, Choco TS x Butch T, Brazilian Starfish, Elongated Bbg7, Douglah, Choco Hab, Yellow Bhut, Reaper, Not Red Fatalii, Hab Francisca, Primos, Jamacian Hot Choco, Choco HG (red), Choco Fatalii, Choco TS, Peach Bhut, Yellow Fatalii, Serrano, Brown Moruga, Red Fatalii, Scotch Bonnet, Bbg7.

GOOD LUCK.

20140930_201200.jpg

Keep the guesses coming. Some may or may not be close. Ha.

AZ-Mason said:
119... Cool contest! you must really want these things gone, huh? ;)
No I just like giving back to the community and sharing a bit.

Seacowboy said:
Keep the guesses coming. Some may or may not be close. Ha.

No I just like giving back to the community and sharing a bit.
I was just joking... I've seen several of your giveaways so everyone here that's been active has definitely seen your generosity.

Back