• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mich 2011

AISPES VARIETIES:

STEFANIA AISPES:

02_Stefania_AISPES.jpg

03_Stefania_AISPES.jpg

PIMENTA TIGER AISPES:

09_Pimenta_Tiger_AISPES.jpg

06_Pimenta_Tiger_AISPES.jpg

07_Pimenta_Tiger_AISPES.jpg

08_Pimenta_Tiger_AISPES.jpg

CM AISPES:

06_CM_AISPES.jpg

GHOST AISPES:

01_Ghost_AISPES.jpg

SERPEPPER AISPES:

05_SerPepper_AISPES.jpg

PIMENTA ELISA AISPES:

06_Pimenta_Elisa_AISPES.jpg

continues....

TRINIDAD SCORPION MOROUGA YELLOW AISPES

05_TS_Morouga_Yellow_AISPES.jpg

TRINIDAD SCORPION CHOCOLATE AISPES

01_TS_Choco_AISPES.jpg

WHITE DEVIL'S TONGUE AISPES

08_White_Devils_Tongue_AISPES.jpg

CM AISPES

07_CM_AISPES.JPG

SURPRISE MICH AISPES

01_Surprise_Mich_AISPES.JPG

PIMENTA ELISA AISPES

07_Pimenta_Elisa_AISPES.JPG

STRANGE JOLOKIA AISPES

05_Strange_Jolokia_AISPES.JPG

TRINIDAD SCORPION MOROUGA YELLOW AISPES

06_TS_Morouga_Yellow_AISPES.JPG

07_TS_Morouga_Yellow_AISPES.JPG

continues...

BJ X PEQUIN (THANKS LEONARDO!)

03_BJxPequin.JPG

04_BJxPequin.JPG

TRINIDAD SCORPION BUTCH (THANKS MY DEAR JUDY!)

01_TS_Butch.JPG

02_TS_Butch.JPG

LIKE A CAT PEPPERS VIEWING

08_Panorama.JPG

09_Panorama.JPG

10_Panorama.JPG

BLACK PEARL

11_BlackPearl.JPG

SILING LABUYO (THANKS VERY MUCH MY FRIEND!!!!)

12_SilingLabuyo.JPG

ZIMBABWE BIRD

13_ZimbabweBird.JPG

continues with tributes to my HotPepper Friends and other images...

7 POD JONAH

17_Jonah.JPG

7 POD PRIMO (THANKS VERY MUCH MIDO!!!)

18_Primo.JPG

TRINIDAD SCORPION (THANKS AGAIN MIDO!!!)

19_Trinidad_Scorpion.JPG

BOMBAY MORICH (THANKS MY DEAR JUDY!!!)

20_BombayMorich.JPG

THE FIRST BHUT JOLOKIA ASSAM (THANKS LONEWOLF) THAT ARRIVED IN EUROPE IN 2006 (if i remember well), THE PLANT IS STILL ALIVE!

23_BJAssam.JPG

CHUPETINHO

25_Chupe.JPG

EXIMIUM

04_Eximium.JPG

FATALII

28_Fatalii.JPG

MALDIVIAN PEPPER

04_Maldivian_Pepper.JPG

I don't know what happens but the system tell me: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. Of course the images has got the same extension than the other i posted since the begin....

So, for today is all...

I have done 22 repottings but now it is rainy & cold, i think the repottings will continue in a few days....

Stay tuned!

Nice shots Mich, very impressive!

I should really invest on a good camera to capture great kodak moments of this hobby. :D

Thanks my friend!
I should too, i only have a Kodak z612 easyshare, I WANT A REFLEX!!!! But i have no money :lol:

So, let's go with the works of today:

16 plants South-North

post-299-1304176190.jpg

The same, North-South

post-299-1304176195.jpg

3 Eximium

post-299-1304176199.jpg

Lounge (just for the moment, then i will change the logystic, of course, and put more plants ;))

post-299-1304176204.jpg

Plants for selling reserved last week

post-299-1304176213.jpg

A Whatch-Skorpion... or it is just greedy for Basacote??? :lol:

post-299-1304176217.jpg

Finally the way to come into my home, North-South

post-299-1304176222.jpg

The same, South-North

post-299-1304176226.jpg

Here it is just for annuum & frutescens

Bye bye!

Wow, I've sure enjoyed your pepper reports. There are so many levels to this hobby--nice to see somehone who is already way up there. Also never would have guessed you could have a palm tree in Switzerland!

My question: I know you answered part of this before, but are any of the pots with the hangars going to be hung seperately and grown in the air? Or do the hangars just provide some additional support for the longer plants? I'm asking because I was wondering how well a longer lanky plant like the siling labuyo might like being in a hanging basket.

(...If I can 'borrow' one of the hangars from the wife's planned flower grows... :cool: )

Wow, I've sure enjoyed your pepper reports. There are so many levels to this hobby--nice to see somehone who is already way up there. Also never would have guessed you could have a palm tree in Switzerland!

My question: I know you answered part of this before, but are any of the pots with the hangars going to be hung seperately and grown in the air? Or do the hangars just provide some additional support for the longer plants? I'm asking because I was wondering how well a longer lanky plant like the siling labuyo might like being in a hanging basket.

(...If I can 'borrow' one of the hangars from the wife's planned flower grows... :cool: )

Ehehehe, thank you very much for what you wrote :)

I have a lot of palm-trees, they grow alone, where they want. I have to eliminate some, every year!
For info about my clima visit http://www.isoledibrissago.ch/ , you'll find some interesting informations ;)

The pots does not will hang on, the hangars are good just for little pots, not for 20 liters pots. Unfortunately... because it were really interesting to hang them all around my home :) In fact, it is only to give a protection to the plants, the hang is present because the producer made it :lol: :lol:

I hope i answer correctly because it was difficult for me to understand all... thanks for your understanding :)

Thanks, Mich. I understand now--the hangars provide some support, and not intended to actually hang. I may still give it a try as I will have several late seedlings that I could possibly put in a 'coco coir' basket and see what happens.

Meanwhile, that area you live is fantastic. What an amazing place, thanks for the link! I can see why you must have a special garden in such a lush area. And no wonder Hemingway (Farewell to Arms) rowed from Italy on Lake Maggiore to get over to your side... :cool:

Thanks, Mich. I understand now--the hangars provide some support, and not intended to actually hang. I may still give it a try as I will have several late seedlings that I could possibly put in a 'coco coir' basket and see what happens.

Meanwhile, that area you live is fantastic. What an amazing place, thanks for the link! I can see why you must have a special garden in such a lush area. And no wonder Hemingway (Farewell to Arms) rowed from Italy on Lake Maggiore to get over to your side... :cool:

Wow, i'm proud to read your comment :)
Thanks very much and good work with the coco coir basket!

WOW Mich...just looking at all your beautiful plants makes me want to start growing my plants now, but I still got 3 weeks to go before I start my next season :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Back