• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mill's 2010 season starts

millworkman

Extreme Member
Finished building my new grow box out in the detached garage and just got around to seeding 12 varieties today in coco.

Grow box 4.5' long by 2' tall. Two 4' t12 fluros and heat pad inside. Keeps it around 83 when the garage is 45.

SDC10075.jpg

My 36 cells inside keeping warm.

SDC10076.jpg

Some of them
3 cells x 2 seeds per cell Black Congo
2 x 2 THSC Yellow 7-pod/pot
2 cells basil and 2 cells cilantro
3 x 2 Cappy Brain Strain 7
3 x 2 Chiltepin
3 x 2 Yellow Scorpion Cardi
3 x 2 C. Lanceolatum
2 x 2 Bhut Jolokia
2 x 2 C. Preatermissum
2 x 2 C. Rhomboideum
3 x 2 Goats Weed
3 x 2 Fatalii
3 x 2 Barrackpore 7

SDC10077.jpg

Other side same stuff

SDC10078.jpg

nice setup. cool that you have a detached garage/pepper laboratory. looks like a great selection of seeds as well. how many more varieties are you planning this year?

Only a few more varieties. Some Manzanos and Rocotos then Bells and Jalapenos and Tobascos. I think that is it besides other Veggies.

Looks real good. I often do most of my powder grinding out in my detached garage, it keeps me from having to listen to the wife complain and cough. :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
Looks real good. I often do most of my powder grinding out in my detached garage, it keeps me from having to listen to the wife complain and cough. :lol:

I also do my dehydrating out there.

Had four of the six Goats Weed come completely out yesterday and now Two Barrackpore are emerging. Pics to come.

I am fully expecting the wilds to take a couple months, just going to leave them where they are till they pop or july comes.

Looking good Noah. How good does it feel to have seedlings to stare at? Freaking here we go again! I'm in heaven!

patrick said:
Looking good Noah. How good does it feel to have seedlings to stare at? Freaking here we go again! I'm in heaven!

I know right. It is awesome to have seedlings back but HAVING to go check on them every thirty minutes outside in the rain and cold has got to stop. Also HAVING to get on here and check out how everyone elses sprouts are doing, well that can keep going cause its warm and dry in here.

millworkman said:
I know right. It is awesome to have seedlings back but HAVING to go check on them every thirty minutes outside in the rain and cold has got to stop. Also HAVING to get on here and check out how everyone elses sprouts are doing, well that can keep going cause its warm and dry in here.

I feel ya brother! I find myself standing in front of my grow box just staring, like "come on! grow faster damn it!!!!" It is painful, but together we in the north will make it through. I actually started another tomato growth tonight after my last attempt went leggy. I am going for the Busch Light Tomato plant, I cut the top off a 16 oz can, filled it with dirt and dropped in 3 seeds LOL LOL LOL Too much Busch Light on a work night will do that to ya. Oh why am I here??? It is 12 am and i have to get up in 4 hours to go to prison, I mean work.

Another Brain Strain came up as well as a Yellow Scorpion Cardi. I cannot wait for this season. More pics up tomorrow.

Back