• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Mill's 2013

Well I managed to totally ignore my grow this past year. Had some great harvest of some great types but didn't have a lot of time to get pictures up and stuff like that. 2013 will probably be more of the same with a daughter due at the end of Feb but I will try and keep it updated.

Pics to close out '12 and ring in '13...

Sprouting some Reapers I won in a giveaway.

DSCF0099_zps7acc6480.jpg

Planted about 10 days ago

DSCF0088_zps1f4e7715.jpg

Baby C. Lanceolatum(lets try this one more time...).

DSCF0092_zpsa1867e65.jpg

How tiny it actually is, 2oz solo cup, Reaper behind.

DSCF0094_zps154cbda9.jpg

Those two are in a cabinet I built a few years back with 4-23watt cfls and reflective insulation lining the sides. It also houses an overwintering C. Rhomboideum which has seen better days.

DSCF0087_zps7683805b.jpg

Here are the lights.

DSCF0086_zps6cc06182.jpg

That is one of two cabinets I have going, the other has in it a Wild Texas Tepin and one 65watt cfl in a reflector. This one is going to become a bonchi for my wife's desk at work.

DSCF0085_zps4acf849d.jpg

DSCF0084_zps085a2cf4.jpg

DSCF0095_zpsa88658be.jpg

Other than that its finally slowing down around here before classes start back up in early Jan so I have time to prep the rest of the overwinters.

DSCF0098_zps91298793.jpg

I hate Aphids.....

Grow looks good buddy! You have an affection for those Rombos huh? Lol

Congrats on your baby girl! Talk about sprouting seeds..

Good luck in 13'

Sweet Rhomboids! I love the look of those things. Pretty cool roots from the solo cups too. That would make a great bonchi. Hope you are getting some sleep with the new baby. I only got a few good nights sleep my son's first 2 years. He sleeps great now though at 2 and a half. Good luck man and Congrats!

I am here, things are going really slow around these parts. Been quite busy and the cold in the garage made for some very unhappy plants. Things are moving along now with warmer weather but the aphids have infiltrated the grow room and all the little ones are in trouble. Keep on keeping on though.

Feel ya man. For me it was when I brought manzanos to clone. That's when the inside grow got hit. Sending you warmer weather. Can't wait for them chocolate bhuts. ;)

Mill, I'm right there with you man; you're not alone! lol

I had to resort to chem. treatment. Seems to have worked pretty good. Ortho Flower, Vegetable and fruit spray. I hated doing it but I tried a lot of other methods.

We will see if this fixes the problem or if it's just another band aid.

Good luck buddy!

Everyone having to keep their plants inside so long has been a boon to the aphids. I ran out of my sulfur/pyrethrin spray and wasn't having much luck with coffee (1/2 or full strength). I'm trying some hot pepper/garlic/mustard seed stuff I brewed up last year and while it's too early to tell if it will get rid of them, it definitely got a reaction out of them. It looked like they were trying to tiptoe away from it.

Same here, tried Neem oil but that only controls em for lil while then their right back on there... Went with Sevin and it seems to be working for the mean while.. Looking forward to seeing some nice Rhombs flowers and pods from ya

Why yes i will take a truck load of that awesome looking compost... Awesome job on preparing the beds Noah... Your planta will reward you when the time comes...

Back