• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Money doesnt grow in dirt

Well guys its been along time coming and I had to learn a little bit about the dark side however I have returned with the great knowledge and would like to share this with you.

It started out with some old change and a dollar bill.

First sprout:

qdcje.jpg

Two weeks later:

osr47.jpg

Close up:
4UvFl.jpg

I hope you used pure seed. Those dollar plants aren't as valuable when crossed with others. I had one crossed with a Rupee bush....not as valuable. Best of luck with that one.

With the addition of a hydroponic printer and ink it can grow very big. :rofl:

LnF- can we get a start off of that liquid Cash Bush? I hope it's a prolific producer!

Great start, looking forward to seeing the plant in full bloom....

like when the tax refund comes in! :rofl:

The thread title ought to be money doesn't grow on trees because in your dirt you have some silver coin which has doubled in price the last 6 months. It's the US dollar your growing that is being devalued because of the QE2 printing press at the fed. It's not commodity prices that keep going up just the US dollar is buying less and less everyday, $6 gasoline is just around the corner. :banghead:

$6 dollar gas, I dream of it being that cheap @ the month I'm paying £1.34 a litre (3.8 litre to a US gallon) and it'll prob go up by the end of the week (it's rising at a rate of about £0.02p a week)

Back