• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

More Snow

willard3 said:
Buncha maricones.....snow is good

IMG_7540.jpg

Tell us how you really feel? :rofl:

MrArboc said:
Americans can fly to the moon, but they close the schools because of a few inches of snow!:rofl:

i was in South Carolina once a few years ago and they got around 4 inches of snow. Let me tell you, it was like Armageddon was starting...mad panic! people were pulled over on the highways with their 4 way flashers going, it was all over the news stating an emergency...everything was closed. then again, if a tropical storm hit here, we'd probably all be panicking like crazy. It's all what you get accustomed to.

MrArboc said:
Probably, we don't have kids here.
I heard about that. Babies pop out looking like your avatar.

I was so cold that the snow was real powdery so driving was not that bad, was able to make it to the bar for multiple shots of Tuaca and a kick ass burger...

Crazy weather here yesterday..of course we were only going to get 2-4 inches late afternoon, had to drive about 90 miles for drs appt..no problem right? Around 8 am we left, got 40 miles and turned around. Visibility less than 1/8th of a mile. Any other vehicle passing put you in total whiteout and the wind didn't help. it was just not worth it, we cancelled until tomorrow when hopefully it will be in decent driving condition.

JayT said:
You know what is funny Dick? I am maybe 60 miles from you and we got....NOTHING!

It was supposed to miss us too, they said it was going to hit southern MD. Should get more tonight...

Back