• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie quotes

Just curious, actually. Since a lot of us use movie quotes(and yes, i'm a hardcore major offender) i was curious as to what's your favorite movie quote? Or at least what is one you find yourself using a lot?

I'll start. My absolute fav is from Smokey and the Bandit....see if you can place this one....

"hold up on that car wash, gentlemen"

(sorry, i'm such a car guy i can't help it)

"Come with me if you want to live"
Hehe I use it a lot in real life... with the accent and everything! :lol:

`]Get Away From Her You Bitch` Aliens
summed this brilliant movie up to a tea,this and T2 my favourite action films.

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
Casablanca..classic film,one of my favorites.

Brief Encounter ...
Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you. I love you. You love me too. It's no use pretending it hasn't happened cause it has.
Laura Jesson: Yes it has. I don't want to pretend anything either to you or to anyone else. But from now on, I shall have to. That's what's wrong. Don't you see? That's what spoils everything. That's why we must stop, here and now, talking like this. We're neither of us free to love each other. There's too much in the way. There's still time, if we control ourselves and behave like sensible human beings. There's still time.

[/COLOR]
The Third Man:
not a quote..but harry lime(orson welles) entrance in the film..still the best ever

lol almost forgot! I do this Hebrew version of the "How am I funny? do I amuse you?..." scene from Goodfellas. :lol: surprisingly most people have no clue what I'm talking about and take that seriously. :lol:

not a movie quote but a quote from Sanford and Son...Aunt Ester to Fred..."I'll slap you so hard, your lips will get to the hospital before the ambulance does"....

One of my utmost favorites and quote in my house:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Bilbo Baggins

Welcome to earth bitch!!! ..... Will Smith, Independance Day.... as he punches the alien pilots lights out....

Chiliac said:
Shop smart shop F-mart! Got that, you primates???

ahem...it's S-Mart....and "this is my BOOM STICK!

I ususally use the following alot;

"Yaaaarrghh!!"
~Ahnold quote used in countless of his films.

imaguitargod said:
ahem...it's S-Mart....and "this is my BOOM STICK!

Okay, okay... haven't seen it in a while! :)

I wasn't sure if the primate thing followed this quote or another, so I guess I simply turned two quotes into one. At least it was recognizable! :)

Chiliac said:
Okay, okay... haven't seen it in a while! :)

I wasn't sure if the primate thing followed this quote or another, so I guess I simply turned two quotes into one. At least it was recognizable! :)

:lol: didn't understand a word brother chiliac

It's from "Army of Darkness" and I wasn't sure if "got that, you primates?" came after what I quoted or at another point, but it was all in the same monologue. I hope that was more understandable! :)

Chiliac said:
It's from "Army of Darkness" and I wasn't sure if "got that, you primates?" came after what I quoted or at another point, but it was all in the same monologue. I hope that was more understandable! :)

are liked army of darkness..harmless sam raimi fun..got it now :oops:

Sorry if I confused you. I guess sometimes my English is not as good as I wish it was! Don't blush - I should!!!

How's my English?

Hey talas, the more I stare at your avatar the more it looks like an exlimation point with a dogs head on it...or a one legged dog.......just a strange angle.

Back