• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie quotes

Ok I wasn't completely accurate with the quote, but for not having seen it for a while I was pretty close. I forgot the C'mon C'mon as Ringo is falling.

Or another good one from blazing saddles....
"Well, I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I'm gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me biscuit cutter."

Pepperfreak said:
I'm not dead yet...
:lol:
"I want to go for a walk"
"Oh shut up, you're not fooling anyone"
"I feel happy! I feel happy!"

DAMN IT! You opened the flood gates. I actually know the whole script by memory for The Holy Grrrrrrail. When I went out for auditions and they wanted a 2 minute monolgue, I gave 'em the old bit:

"Someday soon son, all this, 'el be yours"
"What? The curtins?"

I did the impressions, the manerisums, AND both characters.....never got me a gig...but it was funny as hell.

imaguitargod said:

DAMN IT! You opened the flood gates. I actually know the whole script by memory for The Holy Grrrrrrail. When I went out for auditions and they wanted a 2 minute monolgue, I gave 'em the old bit:

"What? The curtins?"

I did the impressions, the manerisums, AND both characters.....never got me a gig...but it was funny as hell.

This is a classic, lots of bombs in the air.

"Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogshit, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!"

Wow....NICE KNOCKERS....

Why thank you Doctor

imaguitargod said:

"What? The curtins?"

"But I dont want big chunks of land....all I want to do is sing" :lol:

"I fart in your general direction"

& the best of all

"Its just a flesh wound"

"Thats my skull dude, im sooo wasted"

"all i need are tasty waves, cool buds and im fine"

Jeff Spikoli (Sean Penn) "Fast times at Ridgemont high"

Back