• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Movie quotes

indeed very strange angle I.G and youd be amazed what three legged dog can do..just dont take pictures after a few pints of country `perry` hehe ;)

"Db minor....It's the saddest of all keys"

"Can you hear the sustain? No!! Don't touch it...don't even look at it. You'll decrease it's value."

-- Nigel Tuffnel

“I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’.
You see, my mule don’t like people laughin’.
Gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him.
Now if you apologize like I know you’re going to, I might be able to convince him that you didn’t mean nothin’ by it...”

:lol:

bentalphanerd said:
“I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’.
You see, my mule don’t like people laughin’.
Gets the crazy idea you’re laughin’ at him.
Now if you apologize like I know you’re going to, I might be able to convince him that you didn’t mean nothin’ by it...”

:lol:

love Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

this is one of my fav quotes -

You wanna get outta here..., Ya talk to me.

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside"
Han Solo and I only picked this quote because
around the middle of November (deer season)and
if its a good year this gets quoted ALOT!! :lol:
but heres a few lines that i love from 1 of my favorite
flicks..
From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!
Is that one from Tombstone?

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"

Thats always a classic one. That and this one:

"You! You cut up his brain, you bloody baboon!"

Three of my favourites:

"Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Man, this would be so much easier if I wasn't colour-blind."

And

"Hey, I'm nobody's messenger boy, all right? I'm a delivery boy."

And

"Man, you gotta warn somebody before you crack one like that. My mouth was open and everything."

I just love that film.

imaguitargod said:
Val Kilmer was amazing in that movie! "I'm here, Huckleberry".

My favorite line in that movie was '....and she walked out of our lives forever.'

Why? Couldn't tell ya. Maybe it's because i got a thing for redheads, who knows. But i like it.

"You wouldn't shoot an unarmed man, would ya?"

"Well.... you better arm yourself." -- Unforgiven
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Her last kid........ come out sideways. She didn't scream or nuthin'." --- Don't remember the movie.

"Her last kid........ come out sideways. She didn't scream or nuthin'." --- Don't remember the movie.[/QUOTE]

Planes,Trains and Automobiles Martin/Candy Great movie

Sickmont said:
My favorite line in that movie was '....and she walked out of our lives forever.'

Why? Couldn't tell ya. Maybe it's because i got a thing for redheads, who knows. But i like it.

"I'm your Huckleberry" was great, but the best part of the movie IMHO was "We started a game we never got to finish, play for blood right?" "I was just funin' about that." "I wasn't." followed a little later by a shot and "Your no daisy, you're no daisy a'tall."

JayT said:
"I'm your Huckleberry" was great, but the best part of the movie IMHO was "We started a game we never got to finish, play for blood right?" "I was just funin' about that." "I wasn't." followed a little later by a shot and "Your no daisy, you're no daisy a'tall."

This was good. one Kilmer's best roles.

Back