• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My attempt at beating the world record

daybreakers_i_am_disappoint.jpg

LMAO

Here you go.

One Google search turned up this...

http://www.guinnessw...ecords.com/faq/

Maybe i'm just not looking in the right place but i still can't find the exact rules of the record on eating the hot peppers? all i know is what has been posted before.

Even without having a scale you should be able to take an educated guess at how many grams you ate once you are done. I tried to pick the most uniform set of bhuts and scorps out of my harvest that day. I know the bhuts averaged out to 7.5 grams each and the scorps averaged out to 7 grams each. Glad I wrote it down somewhere! If Mr. Smallwood's record was 49 grams you should easily beat it after 7 of my pods, but I still want to see 10 get eaten!

On the link I posted, it says this;

"When your application is accepted we send you the General Info pack and Record Guidelines for the specific record you wish to attempt. You will also get the Evidence Required pack which outlines the evidence you need to provide so Guinness World Records can assess the success of your record attempt."

Good attempt. I can barely eat about 1 ghost in my whole meal so I know that must have been brutal. They are damn hot.

Ya dude good try. Did better than I could have. Look up techniques for speed eating competitions and see if that helps ya get em down better.

Ted's in the house and I have a message for ya Slade. I want to make sure you get this. I sent this to ya in a message on FB but a friend said you were here having a chat about me.
This way you don't need to share it.

and please everyone this is not me trolling this is me giving another man a message
You don't need to worry about me replying to any other comments to fight.
:P

ENJOY

Slade honey I want to say something and I really want you to listen to what I say. 1st off you got mad at me for no reason. You decided to jump the gun and send that message REMEMBER?
anyways I do not see you as a threat LOL I am who I am and nothing will change that. Yes I can be a big jerk but honey you been acting like a tool AND you become a bigger one each day. I have not even begun to troll you man. I have not disliked any videos or flamed any videos you have made. Trust me you will know when it happens. YOu make it sound like I had help from all kinds of people to get where i'm at. Slade IT WAS LUCK. Neil Smith is the king of chile reviews man not me. I might have more followers but that man has been putting in work much longer then I have. I just climbed to the top faster and the reason LUCK. When the Moruga Scorpion broke the news I was one of the few with some videos of that pepper. The news,papers and blogs saw the videos all over the world wanted and started using my videos. then it just builds. People in the industry do help each other but why anyone would help you or want to be associated with you boggles my mind You dare to say I have people trolling when you send them to attack not just me but friends and family....... You have no idea what its like to be in my shoes and you have no idea the friends I have...... Please share this all you want Slade. People should know how you really are. Poor pathetic Slade and his sucky life. yeah I admit when I have been a jerk. I did say nasty things about Mike McD and his wife, I have had lots of fights,I have been mouthy but I don't hide and act like I'm a Christian. You wanted a real fight and you got it. you think I'm dumb enough to make a video for you and throw you a bone lol....THAT WONT HAPPEN honey . I will be making some videos for you aND I KNOW IT WILL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE LAUGH....STAY TUNED.....
And just to let you know dislikes on a video will not get it removed. How do I know this?
this video here has 570 dislikes and counting
Slade you try to hard and you worry like a 3YO.
here is some free advice sweetie pie . This is the chile industry and its cut throat and vicious. So next time you poke a dog expect to get attacked.
Please have a friend read this for you a few times so it sticks.
AND SHARE IT I love how you think this changes people opinions of me. Everyone knows I can be a real asshole lol but I get results and what do you get? NOTHING
have a good night

OH AND CONGRATS ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT
I honestly think you can and will do better the 2nd time

Back