• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

My Badass Burrito!

Hey y'all.

I love tacos and tortillas in general and some would argue that the burrito is nothing more than a bigass taco.

I pity the fool that believes that.

The way I see it the good people of Mexico invented it and gave it to us. Muchas gracias.

Today the burrito as we know it has evolved from its humble beginnings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrito

To call it a taco is just wrong. Its bigger. Its badder. It has a shit-ton(official SoFlo measurement) of stuff in it. Taco's are small and dainty. Ever seen a taco the size of a 3 year old toddler's leg?

And what does that mean for chile heads and THP?

Simple. 

You can put a whole lot more of hot stuff in it or serve it up "wet" and on top.

And who doesn't like a bigass burrito? NOBODY.

Especially peep's that  :high: and you know who you are.

So bring it y'all.

I want to see a BIGASS BURRITO!

Make it  the size of the Alaskan Pipeline.

Load the hell out of it.

And bring the spiceenescxt!

Here's what I got.

MY BIGASS BURRITO!

I got it goin' on with red potato's in olive oil with garlic, onion, and fresno chile.

Then I got some other sheeit ready.

Then I whooped out a bigass sun dried tomato tortilla and started loading it up. Don't even think of calling it a wrap!

Get some scheeze on there.

Now roll that 'thang up. It should be the size of a house cat or a baby's torso.

You wanna' know what I did next?

I microwaved it!

Then I cut it in half and mouth fisted it!

I was full after eating just half of it.

But the bigass burrito was ALIVE and talking dirty to me.

I HAD to eat it all.

Afterwards, I drank another hosky and went to bed.

I farted fairy dust and moonbeams in my sleep all night long.

Now y'all.

BRING YOUR BIGASS BURRITO!

UPDATE.

Due to the popularity of the thread I am changing the thread title to My Badass Burrito.

Simply to include ALL burrito's, not just BIGASS.

No cooking for lunch but while out shopping for all the goodies for the weekend, I stopped at one of my favorite hole-in-the-wall Mexican joins. Shredded chicken burrito with homemade hot sauces on top.

10392466_10203389608925314_5703239634692555758_n.jpg

Cool ... the sauce was damn good.

I'm used to thinking of hot sauce as having vinegar, which I can do without ...

That shit was tasty ...

That avocado sauce Buddy's made looks damn tasty.  I sense it'll make an appearance at our house soon and my wife will swoon...

JayT said:
I hearby declare that Buddy is a food and sauce master.  I have been trying to think of one time when he made something that sucked and could not come up with anything.  Kudos my friend.

SmokenFire said:
That avocado sauce Buddy's made looks damn tasty.  I sense it'll make an appearance at our house soon and my wife will swoon...
His taco sauce is so stupid I lost two grades.   Im not playing I wish he would stop being nice and make enough so I can buy shit ton,"SOFLO BITCHES" of it.  I like to dump a whole jar in the taco meat cook. Then have some 2: "I had to use the number because I have no idea which of the three 2's to use." top the taco with. I honestly think he could mass sell that product.

Jimi would still be alive if he had had Buddy's taco sauce.  He would have never needed those drugs.

So I hear anyway, I have never yet had the privilege.

I am going to drop this in here before Buddy posts his awesomenessness.  I guess I am the UNbomber. :lol:

Chili and cheese chimichangas or more likely wraps.  Of course, they are baked and not fried because, I just love my oven.

102_0039.JPG

isn't that a burrito then? ...

no chimi gets through the gates w/o being fried ...

Jay    -     T     -     WTF

that's lamer than our air fryer, lol ...
jt's bakkito ...

That is a tortilla with a huge plop of chili and a bunch of cheese baked.  The stuff that ran out of the ends got scraped up and dumped on the plate.  That is what that is.  And it is fantastic!

Back