• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My first everythings :)

This week's updates:

The Second 'Naga X' plant's first pods.
P1010456.jpg

My first ever Chocolate Habanero pod!
P1010461.jpg

Evil Piri Piri finally changing colour. A motorcycle and a jar of marmalade and we got ourselves 'The Superdevil'
P1010466.jpg

The first Black Cuban pod
P1010481.jpg

'Naga X' pods that look surprisingly like alligators.
P1010472.jpg

P1010435.jpg

And this one looks 'dragonlike' (yeah, too much spare time)
P1010436.jpg

Orange Habaneros
P1010474.jpg

More Pod pics!

The First Caribbean Red Habanero Pod! Faboo! I had almost given up on this one. Hundreds of flowers and not a single pod...until now!
CaribbeanRedHabaneroPod1.jpg

The plant in question (and my right foot)
CaribbeanRedHabanero.jpg

The first ripe Esplendor pod.
Esplendor2.jpg

Very strange 'pod inside a pod' Chocolate Sweet Pepper
ChocolateSweetPepper4.jpg

'Naga X'
NagaMorich4.jpg

NagaMorich1.jpg

Orange Habanero is taking off! lots of pods now!
OrangeHabaneroPods1.jpg

Another smaller Orange Hab plant has just started producing pods.
OrangeHabaneroIIPods2.jpg

Wow you've made the most of the window space at work, well done. I saw the damage the crane did to that building from The Baltic Fleet once the crane was gone, how did your Belpicens and a Strombolis get on?

Silver_Surfer said:
Podding up for some spicy harvests soon. That chocolate sweet sure is a wild looker. :)

Hoping to have my first super hot harvest. Very exciting stuff. That Chocolate Sweet looks like something out of Aliens...I wonder if there's really a Chocolate Habanero looking to burst out?

Lally said:
Wow you've made the most of the window space at work, well done. I saw the damage the crane did to that building from The Baltic Fleet once the crane was gone, how did your Belpicens and a Strombolis get on?

Thanks, Lally.:)

I've been lucky my bosses seem not bothered by the 23 plants. I've even had a couple of co-workers approach me and tell me if I want to put plants in their offices it's ok. Means I can space them out more, and cut down on the risk of major aphid infestations.

The Stromboli and the Belpicens survived, though the conditions at home are still less than ideal for them. They should have big clusters everywhere, but all I have is one Belpicen pod...:(

Aji Chombo said:
I've even had a couple of co-workers approach me and tell me if I want to put plants in their offices it's ok.(

I'll bet they did, how many do they 'tax' from the plants ;)
It's great there isn't a computer says no attitude to your growing, I hope to have more variety of plants next year with less total plants (28 chillies, 1 mint, 5 basil and a poor looking pot of chives)

SB Plant Invigorator - can you get that in town? Or do you have to go to a garden centre?

Lally said:
I'll bet they did, how many do they 'tax' from the plants ;)
It's great there isn't a computer says no attitude to your growing, I hope to have more variety of plants next year with less total plants (28 chillies, 1 mint, 5 basil and a poor looking pot of chives)

SB Plant Invigorator - can you get that in town? Or do you have to go to a garden centre?

I do give out some pods to the peeps at work. Only fair since I'm using up their space and sunshine. But they also get a good conversation point when they get visitors to their offices 'Hey Look. It's a White Habanero'). Some have even started naming the plants.

The SB plant invigorator you need to get from an online shop. Greens Horticulture sells it. It's not been bad, but it's not wowed my into thinking it's the ultimate Aphid killer/foliar feeder.

Thanks for the info, I'll be out and about later so I'll see if Wilkinsons have anything suitable before resorting to the interweb.

Back