• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense My First super hot the Trinidad Scorpion.

So a little but of my hot tasting history. I have tried up to eating this pepper Blairs After Death Sauce, Naga Viper Sauce, 15 Minute Burn. In that order. So I got some Habaneros from a co worker, Munched those down and wanted to go to something hotter. I went straight to the top ( pretty much ) I got some Naga Morich, Bhut Jolokia, and Trinidad Scorpions. I tried the scorpion this friday. I was not ready for the heat. As I recall the taste was kinda like a habanero but not very sweet kinda like a older pepper getting close to drying, I am really struggling describing the different taste I pick out. Anyway here is my video. Thanks to those who watch, I have another pepper video, and I plan on continually getting sauces and reviewing them, if you feel like subscribing, great!
Thanks
Steeley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeQDp08AOQ

very nice job steeley, I know the under the tongue pain you described and it is the absolute worst(almost like your sucking on razor blades). Even though I think I know the answer to this question, how are the guts feeling? And props for going full pod, I do the same thing and pay the horrible price but I think it's more satisfying. Then again maybe I have some sort of complex, but great job for your first super!

You have gone from the foothills to the top of Everest... no wait... Mars.
Way to hang. I do that stupid shit all the time, my first aid kit... 1/2 & 1/2 (like 4oz.) with a Tbs. of sugar mixed in.
Key to that... Forcefully swish in your mouth until that mixture gets hot... SPIT OUT!... repeat.
Man, that was awesome...

I've always wanted to see Leonardo DeCaprio bleed from his eyes.... (utmost respect)...

So a little but of my hot tasting history. I have tried up to eating this pepper Blairs After Death Sauce, Naga Viper Sauce, 15 Minute Burn. In that order. So I got some Habaneros from a co worker, Munched those down and wanted to go to something hotter. I went straight to the top ( pretty much ) I got some Naga Morich, Bhut Jolokia, and Trinidad Scorpions. I tried the scorpion this friday. I was not ready for the heat. As I recall the taste was kinda like a habanero but not very sweet kinda like a older pepper getting close to drying, I am really struggling describing the different taste I pick out. Anyway here is my video. Thanks to those who watch, I have another pepper video, and I plan on continually getting sauces and reviewing them, if you feel like subscribing, great!
Thanks
Steeley
....and 15minuteburn comes in with a BANG!!!Go Big or GO Home :hell: :onfire: :mouthonfire: :beer: :hell: :welcome: to The Hot Pepper...
Decent tunes too by the way.....keep em comin!

Major props kiddo! I was most impressed with how well you were able to keep describing things along the way - most people stop at "it hurts!!!"! haha The trickiest part seems to be staying able to speak, and you were amazing! The pb & bread was a stroke of genius - was that your idea?!?! Sugar + Fat, that's the key to the cure! :) I'd love to hear how you felt later - stomach cramps, burning burps, heartburn???? Might need to change your name to "Longer Than 15 Minute Burn"! ;) Great Job!

Thanks alot guys! I try to describe the chilli through but at the five minute mark that I went for some milk I felt like my tongue didn't work haha. The peanut butter and bread was a tip a few people in Darth Nagas funhouse of pain suggested. As for stomach cramps about 10 minutes after doing the video I started to get a mild bad burn in my stomach. Wasn't doubling me over on the coach, just discomfort. Lasted about 5 minutes. No heartburn or bad burps. I think what helped with my stomach was that I had eaten an hour previous and had the peanut butter on bread washed down with milk before I ate the pepper. Again thanks to all that watched. I got a pretty sweet sauce on the way to review as well!

I just watched the video. Nice job. One thing though, I found the music in the background a bit distracting. Since you were kind of gasping for air(understandably so) I had to pay double attention to hear what you were saying. Otherwise, really good job!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that needs to pace around a bit. I always wondered how people just sit still while going through the superhot ordeal :crazy: I'm sure I could if I set my mind to it.. But I really would rather walk it off lol..

You took that like a champ
Way to go man :)
:cheers:
Brandon

nice job...

"joe" biscoe
Haha yah sorry about that John, I corrected myself in the next video telling people the mistake.
Smiter Q - Thanks for the tip on the music, I will either turn it down or maybe just use an ear bud or something.
Thanks Big Cedar - Unfortunately the pacing didn't help the heat haha so thats when I went for some peanut butter with bread.

Back