• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

My G/F has been busy ...

running around trying to find peppers and hot sauce for me :onfire:

She just picked up some in St. Charles, MO for me at a place called Figuero's

Anyway, thought I would share.

1002488fq5.jpg

bentalphanerd said:
Who's got "You're Not Worthy" written on their box up the back :lol:

the arrogant bastard hot sauces..right next to a bottle of arrogant bastard ale! i can't wait to try both.

that's quite a haul there baldman! your girlfriend rules! :D

"arrogant bastard hot sauces"

now why doesn't that surprise me :lol:

Is that the 'rooster sauce' back right with green lid, in a squeeze bottle...if so I saw that in an asian supermarket here last week for $2/bottle....very tasty too :)

You are all correct... and yes, that is the "rooster". That is the sauce that got me into this mess.

For the record... yes, my g/f does rule!!

Thanks for the comments.

Baldman said:
For the record... yes, my g/f does rule!!

Thanks for the comments.

lol , yes g/f... .i was too busy ogling the sauce to remember that this was a gift . great collection. well done Baldmans g/f :clap:

LOL, she is pretty proud of herself :onfire: I am too :mouthonfire:

bentalphanerd said:
lol , yes g/f... .i was too busy ogling the sauce to remember that this was a gift . great collection. well done Baldmans g/f :clap:

baldman, I'll pm you my addy, can you pass it on to your 'other half', tell her I like the Death sauces and would like to try Melinda's. thanks mate ;)

you've trained her well!

what a great g/f to buy ya all those hot sauces :cool:

are those "arrogant bastard hot sauces"
extracts ?

as for the rooster sauce, I'm not impressed with it, I dont find it hot whats so ever & only "ok" tasting. but again thats my opinion.

POTAWIE - Nice score. I can just imagine the girlfriend telling you afterwards that she wrecked your car or something.

That is too funny, but only because it isn't true :)

Sickmont - Wow...thats quite the thoughtful woman you've got there sir.

I agree and thank-you!

Back