• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My garden

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150

Long time I wasn't on forum dear friends,reason my uncle die in Europe had my grand daughter christening so I was very busy.The reason I didn't post nothing lately on and of month of May I took all my plants from the basement in the garage to harden open garage door & want fishing, when I come back from fishing I found suprice birds & rotands destroy 70% of all my plants.Well to fill the empty spaces in the garden I had to buy most of the plants.Most of my plants are small hope for the best they grow & ripe before the bad weather.Most of the wild seeds & super hot I lost due to birds & rotands.Hope they all make it?

Here is what I growing this year:
Hot peppers:Czecheslovacan black,Vietnamese thai yellow,Purira,Brazilian pumpkin,Trinidad perfume,Black pearl,Brazilian starfish,Peruvian purple,Zavory,Mammouth Jalapeno,Big Jim,PI355811,Thai hot,Fatalii yellow,Large cayenne,Italian roaster,Carmine,Spectral,Yustafusa,Gonzo,FataliiX Peruvian Chinense,Cili Padi,Mustard Habanero,Lemon drop,Unkown Smokemaster ,Cedrino,Black Cuban,Pyramid,Patio hot wings pepper,Trinidad Scorpion,Cleo's Dragon,Marocco,Uvilla Pombrie,Locato,Piao,Douglah brown,Bih Jolokia light green stage strain,22795 Praetermissum ,Arivivi orange,Apache,Aji Cristal,Aji habanero,Napoli,Demon habanero,7 Pot yellow,Morouga red,Pimenta De Nayde,Dorset Naga,7 Pot long,CGN 22208 C.Galapagoense,Chinesefife color,Cheiro Goiobada,Bombila Amarilla,Neon Habanero,West Indy red,Chupetina,Coral,Shu,Madam Janette,Datil,Belize Habanero,Paraguy red PI 439382,Wild Brazil,Somborska ljuta,Arivivi Gusano,Cumari,Aji Colorado,Antilles Caribbean,Rainforest trifoliage,Tabago seasoning,Canario,Jammy,Cajamajka,Kenya,Mili Habanero,Chocolate Habanero,Scotch Bonnet red,Habanero white lighting,Dalla,PI614001,Nioi,Aji Chombo,Thailandia,Patuljak,CGN 19292 Baccatum var Pendulum,PI 194722,Super chili & Fish pepper.

Sweet peppers:Slatki fifironi,Botinetska zuta,Rana Oraznova Vlasta,Mexican red,orange & yellow bell,Costarican sweet,Hershey hybrid,Super Sheppard & White paprika.

Tomato: Mountain fresh, Mr.Stripey,Zapotek pink,Aker's V.Wirginia,Wolford wonder,Marryanna pease,Aunt Rubi green,Dinner plate,Yellow ruffed,Ponderosa red,Mexico,Mr. Brown,Yucatan,German Queen,Fresh salsa,Sweetie,Isis candy,Heartland, Olpaka & Hillibilly.

Some of variety will not going to be traded or for sale due to people who trade to me told me not to spread at least for couple of years.
:lol:
Vladan

Glad to be back it fill so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image of my garden

Garden2009fronviewP1000970.jpg

patrick said:
You live in a beautiful place 915river, do you have many problems with wildlife--bunnies, deer and such?

Yes with dear they eathing my tomato plants two times they regrow & mole cutting on half my peppers plants lately it is a hell to keep plant from hungry mouths.I have garlic around fance usualy they stay away after I spry couple times around fance with hot sauce spray, bunnies I don't see lately I think the hawk take care those.Hinckley is a beautifull place to live & very expensive but to much work cutting 2.5 acres grass & maintenance is very hight wiil sell the house & got smaller house to be easy to take care I'm not any younger 63 year old & looking forward to sell the house.If that happen I will grow plants than only in the pots.

You can always get you a place with a smaller house and a smaller yard to keep that garden going. I would love to have all that space. I hear ya on the maintenance though.

Good luck to ya with your garden.

Beautiful garden! No problem with sunlight there. Looks like a full time job just keeping the lawn mowed.

PrairieChilihead said:
Beautiful yard, Vladan! How many of each plant type do you have? How many pepper plants altogether?

I think I have around 100 plant but I lost twice as much mostly the super hot & lot of wild variety , most are single plants or two of a kind, this year I didn't put the plastic under neat & pay dearly pulling the weeds.

Thanks to all my friend who trade seeds with me I appreciate that.

Back