• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My New Improvised Aeroponic System

I just built it, and I'm waiting for my seedlings to be bigger so I can transplant them!
Cant WAIT!!!:P
aero.jpg

Any more pictures and info of the workings? I'm glad I can see a filter - that is the first thing I think about with Aero.

Chris

13 June!
Got my first pod!
:lol:
RHcIE2jl3pQg.jpg

wow

april 25 to june 13 that is some nice growth ya got theyre keep it up! what would you say is your likes and dislikes of this setup? what peppers are you growing, and do you think it might t=be to tight of a growing area adding the extra pots in the middle?

wow

april 25 to june 13 that is some nice growth ya got theyre keep it up! what would you say is your likes and dislikes of this setup? what peppers are you growing, and do you think it might t=be to tight of a growing area adding the extra pots in the middle?

The problem in this setup are water leaks, it has been insane trying to keep up. Im growing:
-Caribean Red
-Bhut Jolokia
-Naga Morich
-Yellow + Red Scoch Bonnet
-Khorika Jolokia
-Trinidad Scorpion.
The idea of putting extra pods in the middle was a mistake' its a little tight; but I hope it will be ok.

DuSxIOhZd1G2.jpg

Back