food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

Goodness :eek:
553265_909516662415394_1714185303709601608_n.jpg

This is straight money,one of my favs. Im also  huge fan of bbq mac and cheese,you know some pulled pork in the mac :drooling:
About that nectar. Maybe I can get you to send me a sixer or twelve of it,I pay of course. Ive never tried it and im sic and tired of you and Jay T posting pics of it.

If its for sale around these parts I have no idea where?

That fish sandwich tho!!!!!

That's seasoned breadcrumbs and pan fried right? I think Jay thinks it's blackened.

I did my first cook ever using a small piece of that meat that I received inadvertently ... was killer ...

It's in the grilling area, though ... didn't spicy it ...

Oops. I was gonna say looks like restaurant quality, but I see the bar mats. It IS a restaurant. Cheater.

The Hot Pepper said:
Oops. I was gonna say looks like restaurant quality, but I see the bar mats. It IS a restaurant. Cheater.
Yes it was lunch from the place I bought the fresh rockfish. I have the same bar mats lol. It is blackened and was to die for....I ate 1/3rd of it before the pic because there was so much fish on the sandwich! 

Is it breaded and blackened? Looks like breadcrumbs, or else those are some large spices they used for blackening. Delicious looking! The fish sammie is one of my fave meals. Blackened too!

The Hot Pepper said:
Is it breaded and blackened? Looks like breadcrumbs, or else those are some large spices they used for blackening. Delicious looking! The fish sammie is one of my fave meals. Blackened too!
It is large spices and blackened to perfection! The fish was caught a few hours before this picture. :) 

Sweet! Never had that fish. I have some cod in my fridge from the expensive joint for tonight, the sign at the place said never frozen and less than 36 hours from catch. 

He cut a lb off the thick end, it's grand!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Sweet! Never had that fish. I have some cod in my fridge from the expensive joint for tonight, the sign at the place said never frozen and less than 36 hours from catch. 

He cut a lb off the thick end, it's grand!!!!
If you get a chance get some, it is one of the best fish you can get inshore IMO. Amazing flavor, mild and holds up well on a grill or any other cooking method. I have had it in sushi joints locally as well. 
Will be making some drip gravy for the potatoes and sandwiches from leftovers!

10881725_917341631632897_4209436620051707541_n.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Following the amazing ribs website rib roast method....looking forward to making the gravy and eating some prime rib!

10887174_917296091637451_8005280409747741421_o.jpg
Again great minds think alike. I did the exact same thing today. #I'mfreakingstuffed did I do that right haha. Looking forward to your finished pics.

Back