• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

My other hobby

In addition to growing some peppers I also breed/sale reptiles. Mainly Leopard geckos and Crested Geckos, but also chameleons from time to time. Anyways hope you enjoy these pics

Here is some of my many leos

395301129_1368420302_0.jpg

395301227_1368420651_0.jpg

cl08m4.jpg

A few of the babies

Bandedbaby2.jpg

inkblot2.jpg

Crested Gecko:

395301293_1368420891_0.jpg

Veiled Chameleon female:

prettypenny.jpg

pennyface.jpg

Male Veiled Chameleon
cricket1.jpg

Little male Red Tailed Boa

zeus.jpg

Alf the Hedgehog
395302414_1368424888_0.jpg

alfie.jpg

alfandtoys.jpg

And my best friend (other than the wife) Ceasar the Maltese:

ceasaroutside.jpg

4336_1150095985465_1019578395_45988.jpg

Yes, he got his head stuck in a tissue box and just could not figure out how to get out

ceasartissuebox.jpg

Those look wicked awesome! Love colors! And of course the dog's head stuck in a napkin box is always fun! Thanks for sharing those. Way cool"
Aaron

Very neat! After a herpetology class I took in college I've been fascinated, but no more than the occasional hike in the woods or a glade. Those geckos are awesome!

"And you were able to buy that sweet TV by switching to....." never mind....

DUDE THERE'S A LIZARD ON YOUR LAMPSHADE!!!!!!!

I like Elmo, he's cute.

"And you were able to buy that sweet TV by switching to....." never mind....

DUDE THERE'S A LIZARD ON YOUR LAMPSHADE!!!!!!!

I like Elmo, he's cute.

Haha yea he hangs out on the lampshade I'm pretty sure cause the heat. And bearded dragons are amazing little pets, most people don't realize lizards are actually quite capable of having personalities and bonding with humans

We've kept several species of geckos with my favorite being the crested. So easy to care for. Love the hedgehog too. We currently have two. Daughter has a red tailed boa, "Moose". Handsome little lady she is.

We've kept several species of geckos with my favorite being the crested. So easy to care for. Love the hedgehog too. We currently have two. Daughter has a red tailed boa, "Moose". Handsome little lady she is.

The cresteds are amazingly easy. I have no interest in breeding the boa but they are pretty awesome. And yea we are waiting on our female hedgie (named olive) to get around 7 months old before we try to breed them

Awesome collection coheed! I really like the hog! I used to have a zoo of critters when I lived in FL. 40+ tarantulas, ~10 scorpions, ~6 centipedes, 4 snakes, 2 jumping spiders which turned into about 42 since one was a gravid female (P johnsoni). I have since joined the Navy and sold my entire collection. :(

Nice looking chondro.....it's been a few years but I used to breed snakes. heres a bad pic of an emerald I h
299685_2366474055490_1659574782_2385862_1245099622_n.jpg
ad

Really nice critters, those hedgehogs are really neat....unfortunately
I have 19lb's of 500lb Jack Russell terrier.Patrick....didn't Scoville demand some pics? :hell:

Back