• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting My Small Harvest-Seven Pot seeds available

your 7 pods are bigger than mine by far I hope to get bigger ones next year from my seeds I saved this year nice harvest there.

MMMMMM, all that placenta makes me drool, have you tried one of these yet Prarie? I hope you still have a sense of taste if you have:)
They look soooooo good.

I have tried them. They are insanely hot. The tiniest piece causes almost instantaneous pain. First on the tongue and then...and most lastingly in the throat. Each time I try some it hits me in the throat. Funny about that -- a friend of mine, who also likes hot peppers tried a small piece and had a savage reaction to it...also in the throat. And it lasts and lasts. Then the cheeks burn, the eyes burn and that's just the G-Rated burn spots. You can guess the others. I have dehydrated the peppers and will be grinding them up to add minute amounts to sauces and spices to kick them up. A little goes a long way.

Again, thank you all for the really nice comments. Is it normal with the super-hots to have pools of capsaicin oil inside? I've never seen anything like it before!

Yummmiii, looks delicious !
I'd like to thank you very much for your generosity in offering seeds to everybody ! That's great! :D
Cheers

I would also like to offer up a big dose of thanks! The offer of the seeds is indeed kind! The sense of community this forum shows is nothing less than a reflection of the good people who contribute to it. For that I thank you PrairieChilihead, as well as all the ofter fine contributers of this group. You are all a true gift.

Thanx alot for the 7-pod and the seeds!

The fruit is already made into wonderful sauce and ill start an indoor hydroponics grow with the seeds next week!

Ill start them of in soil and then transfer into my 60L tank! Think its gonna be great :)

Nice plate of chillies! :shocked:

Thanks for my seeds as well. I think we should all have a (mini) hold em tournament based on the cards that sheldon dealt us! (hopefully others were packed between playing cards??) Any takers? haha

gorbrickon said:
Thanks for my seeds as well. I think we should all have a (mini) hold em tournament based on the cards that sheldon dealt us! (hopefully others were packed between playing cards??) Any takers? haha

:mouthonfire: :)
Mine were a 3 of spades and a 3 of diamonds ! :(

gorbrickon said:

:lol: I'm glad I shuffled those cards before I started shipping the seeds out. Once everyone posts their cards, I'll shuffle the remaining and deal three cards out and post them. The winner gets bragging rights.

By the way, you are all welcome. I am glad that you got your seeds. I will feel less nervous once they start germinating, though. I've never saved seeds before. I am just praying that I didn't make any mistakes. :lol:

LOL yeah id be in for the card game.

And Sheldon - 5 of my 7 Pot seeds sprouted overnight.

I'm as delirious as a new dad. :)

Got mine - thanks a lot for your generosity! Won't germinate them before early next year, but as I promised, I'll keep you posted.
Your strain of 7Pot looks so much more exciting than the one I grew thuis year, I can't wait to see some pods! ---I know.... that'll take a while!

Hehehe...

King of Diamonds
Queen of Diamonds

Oh and now all that batch of seeds have sprouted with strong growth.

Ive put the final 3 into seed pots too.

Hey, I've dealt out 3 cards and am waiting until everyone is in, before posting them. How to get the word out?

Brokensea (!) I thought I shuffled! :shocked:

Back