• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense My Yellow Scorpion Cardi

I am surprised at how big these peppers are getting for a hot pepper. The biggest one
is 2.5 inches long and about 1 3/4 inches wide. First time growing these
peppers.

DSCN0618.jpg

Beautiful pepper. Wait till you taste them. :woohoo:
I've only eaten 2 of these and after the first one I knew it was my favorite tasting pepper.

They are excellent peppers, they've actually become a favorite in the Potawie family for a few years now. Great on almost everything, but I especially love them is home-made sausages. The big problem is that I didn't grow any this year, and soon my family members will be going through withdrawal :)

They look great... in fact, they look better than mine!!! ( first time grower also)

Gonna go check on mine now, see if I can make them grow tails.

Bleash

They truly have become one of my top 5 favorites. Perfect flavor, moderate heat, huge producers. Beautiful shape/color. I'm so glad a buddy of mine snatched a pod off of CARDI's exhibit at the Fiery Foods show in NM years ago!!!

Chris

They truly have become one of my top 5 favorites. Perfect flavor, moderate heat, huge producers. Beautiful shape/color. I'm so glad a buddy of mine snatched a pod off of CARDI's exhibit at the Fiery Foods show in NM years ago!!!

Chris

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Is that how you got these? That is too awesome.

Thanks for the seeds Chris. Boy, this pepper gets great reviews. I'll just need to see
how I will use it. Very possibly a powder.

Back