• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Myspacer's

i'm more of a facebook person now.....

I have a myspace account but haven't used it in near 12 months...

ExtremeBurn said:
I always thought facebook was for your avg 19 year old girl that's a tad bit loose hinged at the hips... just MO... wait maybe i should sign up! haha

Loads of privacy issues, violation of their terms and agreements by themselves, FBI, CIA involvement (especially with Facebook).

Facebook here. Just started using it really once I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks back and its awesome. I found out that a lot of my old friends had moved to Austin and I've been hanging out with them lately.

Hell one of my friends I met back up with is having a birthday today and playing a concert tonight at somewhere down town. Gonna be hella fun.

imaguitargod said:
Loads of privacy issues, violation of their terms and agreements by themselves, FBI, CIA involvement (especially with Facebook).

Well I wouldn't post pics of myself smoking a joint or anything illegal like that. Other than that, you sound a bit paranoid.

Philipperv said:
Sounds like the perfect activity for late night June 20. ;)

yep, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time i capped off an awesome evening by sitting in the drunk tank either:lol:

Back