• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Naga Morich Video

Please watch in HD because it took me days to get it done lol. Thanks WickedMojo for sending me some fresh Naga's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8O2ZugHZM

Your friend in Black is a pure novice because he touched his eyes right at the start after eating the Naga.

Good effort buddies.

NJA

Heaps coool, great stuff and can so relate to the eye thing, if keep closed its Ok but Open and Ahhhhhhhhhhh

yea really well done, Love the arm work too

Thanks guys, I am going to switch out the video tomorrow, its going to be the same video but with better editing. It will be almost exactly the same as the video you first saw WM, I just had my buddy with the proper SW fix it up for me.

There edited video replaced. No special FX, I can look into that though :cool:

Great Video! For the special FX next time, maybe some flames coming up off your head or out of your ear when the heat peaks.. a few smoke puffs when it starts wearing off. I would avoid the 3D effects for now... not enough people have the glasses yet. (although a half bitten naga flying off the screen towards me would be pretty cool)

Beaglestorm

haha glad you guys enjoyed the video. Yeah I have some photo editing software packages that makes stuff like that really easy. 3D is getting so big again, I really think its going to fade out. I would not want to watch all of the tv shows and movies in 3d that would be really annoying after the first episode.

Back