• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce NagaSav Sauce by TheHippySeedCo

well i said id send a jungle juice,Normal NagaSav $10 a bottle,, postage,, ill box 2 as going to PO and get a price, so let me know which 1 want,, the LE is double strength thats the only diff..

theHippySeedCo said:
well i said id send a jungle juice,Normal NagaSav $10 a bottle,, Limited edition is $15 Bottle no. 3.. postage,, ill box 2 as going to PO and get a price, so let me know which 1 want,, the LE is double strength thats the only diff..

The regular one is fine! Thanks a lot, man!

KK, I got my tubes..lol
Damn Neil, that sauce has a nice hit.

Idiot me, i just shook it, and took a swig.

Bad plan..lol

My head is stila bit spinner...mmmm. damn that put soem hurt on. woot!

I like it! The Hottest BBQ sauce I've ever had that I didnt make.
It's hurty....me, bad idea.i'd swig it...

OWWW. Ten serconds i found was a bad idea, by 60 seconds i KNEW it was.

Freking awesome mate. I gave to my NM gal pal, she loved it. YOU ROCK!

Thx mang, yer a good mate..alwys have been. Funny, I made papers liek that as a kid, for myself, my lil club of 1...

Thx Neil. More than you can know. A good and humble man you are. ANd, ev9il as me almost ;)

CHeers!

Will do vid soon, gotta pretend im not still seeing trhingds after that last one..hell, i came back fronm a concert and bought 1/2 lb of habs at store when we stopped....o0....and a botte o 1996 Kanga

Good job mate. =)

Everyfool who tried it, said it tasted awesome

...as long a they could still speak..lool

Looove it.

Ha, could be hotter..teeheee...ya, im insane. Danke!

Oh and Neil, thx for the stuff...yer a fine mate, always have been. :)

great ya got it,, :)

Glad ya Like it, nearly couldn't finish my steak the other night as was on fire and it got worse the more i ate, Extreme Steak , thought it mooooo'd 1/2 way through , mabee that was just the Naga hallucintions

can't wait for the Vid :) yeaaaaaa

theHippySeedCo said:
great ya got it,, :)

Glad ya Like it, nearly couldn't finish my steak the other night as was on fire and it got worse the more i ate, Extreme Steak , thought it mooooo'd 1/2 way through , mabee that was just the Naga hallucintions

can't wait for the Vid :) yeaaaaaa

I actually did make a vid already, but well...not really up to standards. ;)

Was way too dark and stuff. I'll get on it though.

Oh, ya'all shoudl try mixing the Jungle Juice WITH the NagaSav LE...I did that on a burrito I'm consuming atm..it's amazing. smokey-kiwi-jala-nagarific stuff.

Here's a little something I made outa the NagaSav LE tonight.

Took boneless chicken breasts chopped into bits and put in a 'screaming hot' pan with EVOO, an orange hab diced, some onion, dash of garlic-pepper, a generous dousing of the NSle, and a shot of whisky for flavor..plus the alchohol really brings out the hab's flavor & heat. ;)

Stir-fried until done:

S6301304.JPG

Threw into a tort w/ shredded cheese and Voila..yummyness.

It's freaking hot but sooooo good.

I also did one to put with eggs for tommorw's breakfast burrito.

This one has the chicken too, but added diced cooked ham, serranos, homemade chile powder, onions, orange habs, more NagaSav LE, and some cilantro.

S6301309.JPG

Damn good stuff Hippy. :cool:

Ha..I think I've eaten 1/2 the bottle already mate..I keep eating it and spacing doing a video..eep.

Ya really nailed it this time bro. ^5

-QS

Back