• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce NagaSav Sauce by TheHippySeedCo

Oh Man, that loooks soo niceee and can see why ya'd want to eat it all hahahaha i love that point ya get to when ya know ya can't fit anymore in but do anyway cause its so nice, then feel a bit unwell as had too much

yeaaaaaaaaa ill have to do 1 now :onfire:

very nice............. :)

theHippySeedCo said:
Oh Man, that loooks soo niceee and can see why ya'd want to eat it all hahahaha i love that point ya get to when ya know ya can't fit anymore in but do anyway cause its so nice, then feel a bit unwell as had too much

yeaaaaaaaaa ill have to do 1 now :onfire:

very nice............. :)

Thanks THC!! Let me know how you like it. That stuff was GOOOOOD!!!!

Was a fantastic sauce.

My bottle is away awaiting a 1 - 2 months incubation period,

and then we will feel the difference.

WAay to go and keep em coming.

rabbit said:
Thank you THC. Here's the pics of the pizza I made. I picked up some pizza dough, mixed it with water and a tad of extra virgin olive oil. Made a ball and let that sit for about 20 minutes. I also pre-cooked the chicken. When the doe was ready I smothered your NagaSav sauce all over it instead of using pizza sauce. Then I covered it with mozzarella cheese. Followed by onions, shiitake mushrooms, chicken, terryaki sauce, and pickled pepperocinis. I sprinkled just a tad more cheese on top and through it in the oven. It was a great combination of sweet and spicy. Definitely a tasty different way of cooking a pizza. Just thought I'd share it with ya. Very tasty stuff. I actually ate almost the whole pizza. I feel like a pig now:lol:.
06-30-08_1828.jpg

06-30-08_1836.jpg

06-30-08_1908.jpg

That pizza looks sooooo goood.

I got my sauce hippy.
My brother who is a sauce snob keeps a bottle in his car for his work crew to use.....
the other bottle is being used in the shop the customers love it I'm drumming up some bidness for you dude.

hey coool,

im out LOL, as shop down rd is going through it like Nothing and used all my home supply just about, gotta make a batch but a bit short on fresh Savina's...

Here is the Go.. if i can find 250 gms of Fresh Red Savina's,, added to the combination of Naga's have frozen for the sauce,, will make 45 bottles of NagaSav OR 20 Bottles of the "You Beaut arse burning SupaDupa Extra Special whoop de do Ding Dong NagaSav" i have planned,

ill even test that 1..

So if Anybodys got any fresh Savina's PM me pLeAsE

theHippySeedCo said:
hey coool,

im out LOL, as shop down rd is going through it like Nothing and used all my home supply just about, gotta make a batch but a bit short on fresh Savina's...

Here is the Go.. if i can find 250 gms of Fresh Red Savina's,, added to the combination of Naga's have frozen for the sauce,, will make 45 bottles of NagaSav OR 20 Bottles of the "You Beaut arse burning SupaDupa Extra Special whoop de do Ding Dong NagaSav" i have planned,

ill even test that 1..

So if Anybodys got any fresh Savina's PM me pLeAsE

Sounds like you got yourself a winner there HPSC. Too many of you Aussies got some interesting products. Now we just have to setup a way to get all your sauces in the US cheaper than what the present shipping costs are.

Jungle Jim's International Market in Fairfield, Ohio, the site for the Weekend of Fire, usually buys up all products if you have them. Here is contact info when anyone is ready to send their products to:

Bret Vitek – Hot Sauce and Fiery Foods Manager
Jungle Jim’s International Market
513-674-6000 Ext. 6208
Email: bvitek@junglejims.com

Bret is a real nice guy, so feel free to ask questions and I am sure he will be able to help you out with ways to ship your products. No one buys more hot sauce than Bret. I hope this helps any of you guys looking for a place to land products in the US market.

I got my sample of HippySeed's NagaSav BBQ Limited Edition today. Sampled a dollop on a few plain crackers to get an unbiased flavor to heat comparison.

My nerd description would be that this is NagaSav BBQ taken to the n-th degree. The limit of heat without losing flavor....& damn, she hangs on for a few mins too.

Great work Mr. Hippy.

just had the Jalo 'Jungle Juice' on a chicken & salad roll... late night munchies :D.

Very unusual flavour Mr. hippy, it's almost green vegetable, like a raw green bean, but with that mid-range heat hit.

It seemed a bit overwhelming for chicken, I'll try it on some roast spuds & pumpkin tomorrow....has a real green vege taste.

Very nice too

:cool: Another thumbs up for hippys Nagasav Sauce, just had my first go with it on a beautiful Roast Lamb cooked up for dinner tonight, wow! the bbq flavour & the burn was very pleasing indeed.

Well done hippy another favourite added to billyboys list:)

I had a crack at the limited edition nag sav sauce this morning. its hot very hot, but very tasty it works very well.
Very good sauce, but my brother stole it... little bastard, still this is in its own way an indication of how good the sauce is.
Love the Jungle juice too.
Mick

'Jungle Juice' really is something else. Like no other sauce I've tasted....no other sauce I've even thought about tasting. It tastes so, well...'Green'
So far its been on chicken & salad rolls & used as a dip for chicken nuggets as a late night snack.
I plan to mix it in with a ricotta, spinach & pecorino cheese pasta in the next few days...thinking it'll be magic. Will take some pics.

Love it. Great work again Hippy.

thanks guys, the NagaSav LE yea, thats gonna be the standard issue NagaSav this season as works i think at that heat, and glad ya's like it..its going into its 1st shop prob Monday, they make a hamburger there with it people asking to buy it :)

hahahahahahahah the Jungle Juice isn't out yet
Better make a Post i suppose bring it out of the closet..

thanks again guys , im going to get some JJ and ice cream :)

cheers

i had to make a batch of NagaSav as the shop down the road needs some to Sell ,, so made 25 today ill keeep 10 aside for people here $10 a bottle,, plus postage :)

Back