Need Moderators

Sickmont said:
And how would YOU know that? You've seen him like that already?

Yo baby!

When he squatted down and picked up a Naga with his butt cheeks, the crowd went wild!

just wait they will go mad with power and start banning people for no reason......no don't ban me.........nooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bubbaschili said:
just wait they will go mad with power and start banning people for no reason......no don't ban me.........nooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Insolence will not be tolerated :hell:

Congratulations guys... I was wondering why Bent's name was in bold in the online users list... Your new job should keep you busy :hell: I used to moderate a couple of forums back in the day, spent most of my time deleting posts/threads, stopping fights and answering whinging PM's, but I suppose this forum attracts a more mature crowd, so you won't have it that bad :party:

BobsYourUncle said:
I suppose this forum attracts a more mature crowd, so you won't have it that bad :party:

depends on who you ask. according to one previous member, we're a bunch of immature, etiquette-less, lazy, non-job having, slobs. :hell:

Congrats to the new mods!!!

It has been a pleasure servin' the Hot Pepper as a moderator... I'll be hangin' around making comments and causing trouble again when time allows for me to do so.

Cheers!
Cap'n

I'm gone for a week and look what happens...

congrats to DD and BAN! now remember lads, there'll be no smoking chiles in the corridors or chopping up lines of chile powder in the toilets, and definitely no mainlining chile juice! you have to set a good example to the other chileheads.

chilliman64 said:
I'm gone for a week and look what happens...

congrats to DD and BAN! now remember lads, there'll be no smoking chiles in the corridors or chopping up lines of chile powder in the toilets, and definitely no mainlining chile juice! you have to set a good example to the other chileheads.

Talking about setting an example - I didn't see the words "Sir" or "Omnipotent" in there at all, did you DD?

Back