Need Your Vote!

The Hot Pepper said:
:woohoo:

A win is warranted!
Really, Boss???  :doh:  

...can't believe that one slid thru...

But HEY!  Yay For Reggie!!!  I'll be watching for the deets~

CD, 

Much thanks! I will post the voting link when it is available (guess on Valentine's day). But, should that fail it will be here https://bestofcharleston.net/voter/index/5df09a43fe655922c325baca  in the "eating" category under "Best local artisanal food product." Should be a drop down menu with 5 candidates. I could put an "ad" on the actual ballot for "beaucoup $" I am now aware, but seems no honor in that.

Win or lose, I'd be more settled in a straight on vote regardless. For $3k I could get all kinds of electronic exposure on the deal, including "pop up" ad on the ballot itself.... oh please...! Get outta here...Not a chance in hell. I'm just a "little guy" with a "big" passion. 

I've got a better "mousetrap", no need to cheat by throwing money at it. When the time comes, and you make a move to cast a vote, should you see some "pop up" ad or something similar, know that they spent a great deal of money to make it happen. Me, just relying on a good product and word of mouth. I appreciate your support more than I could possibly convey here.

I made the ballot as extreme underdog. I've a better understanding of the operation now.... Come February 14th, "come early, vote often!"  :cheers:

Reggie

Hey Reggie, with all the loot you have sent out, you have already earned our votes. Plenty of kickass products to back up your campaign. No need to spend advertising money [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, too will be voting again. Hubby said he wanted to vote for the adult toy store and when I asked what that was he said that it was where men went to buy Harley parts :lol: :lol:

All joking aside hubby's gonna take a quick detour to live in Charleston around the 14th to vote for Reggie, too. I have a feeling he will also be bringing our 3 cats. :P

Nulle said:
I, too will be voting again. Hubby said he wanted to vote for the adult toy store and when I asked what that was he said that it was where men went to buy Harley parts :lol: :lol:

All joking aside hubby's gonna take a quick detour to live in Charleston around the 14th to vote for Reggie, too. I have a feeling he will also be bringing our 3 cats. :P
Make sure the cats vote as well.

Ok. The polls are open and I've got some competition. The link below should take you straight to the ballot. If not, I am in the "Eating" category under "Best Local Artisanal Food Product."

Local Zip codes are 29401, 29407, 29412, 29403 or if you want to be my neighbor 29405...   So it begins!!  Thank you guys.  :cheers:
 http://bestofcharleston.net/voter/sub-category-voting/5e40d02cc62b214367f8422f/5e42b3be129f370f122be3c0/5e42b3be129f370f122be4e9

boc20_ig-vote_3_.jpg

Back