Need Your Vote!

WarrantMan said:
Thanks SL!

It has been a convoluted process for sure. Geez...  :shocked:

Thanks for taking the time to vote and sharing this info!

Should I lose, it won't be for a bad product or lack of trying!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!  :cheers:
Thanks, Reggie, and a belated back atcha.

Mr.joe said:
When do we get the results? I wanna see the trophy

I assume within a few days after the March 5th deadline. I don't have a clue what kind (if any) trophy is awarded, it might just be press features...

I have only just started an "instagram" account (learning as I go) but did get notice that the biscuit lady had sent pictures of the ballot to her 50k "followers" wherein my company name is right there for all to see. Don't know how many of those may cast a vote, but, by my estimation, that's exposure of my company name to 50k folks! I couldn't afford to buy such publicity....  online sales have been popping hard the last few days, so I reckon "win" this thing or not, I'm winning still! 

But, it would be awesome to actually "win".... I am the underdog, but I think no matter what, I will give'em one helluva run, thanks in great part to you guys!   :cheers: 
Thanks again tenfold for your support.  I cannot adequately express my gratitude!

Time permitting, 'Vote early, vote often."  ;)

Reggie

Boy, this was weird...I "logged in" (accepted their cookie, typed in the next door neighbor's name and the first zip on the list 29401) and voted, then closed the page and clicked the link again, which brought me back, but there was no reregister or nothin', Warrant Man was already chosen, just had to click "vote" again. Then I did it again and again and again and again and again....Then I got nervous, thinking either I was getting Reggie disqualified or my neighbor can never show his face in North Charleston, EVER....

stettoman said:
Boy, this was weird...I "logged in" (accepted their cookie, typed in the next door neighbor's name and the first zip on the list 29401) and voted, then closed the page and clicked the link again, which brought me back, but there was no reregister or nothin', Warrant Man was already chosen, just had to click "vote" again. Then I did it again and again and again and again and again....Then I got nervous, thinking either I was getting Reggie disqualified or my neighbor can never show his face in North Charleston, EVER....
I did it too .... same thing.  Voted until I got tired .... multiple days.  I think I messed up and voted for the damn Mac-n-Cheese a couple times.  

Voted, then got side tracked looking up all the other places. Also Fleet Landings Shrimp and Grits is the best and you can't change my mind. I still dream about that savory goodness.

stettoman said:

Harry_Dangler said:
I did it too .... same thing.  Voted until I got tired .... multiple days.  I think I messed up and voted for the damn Mac-n-Cheese a couple times.  

warrantman was already selected because you already voted, and it knows that. if you aren't clearing your cookies and starting fresh, it's not registering additional votes for him...

Back