New Member Here

QuadShotz said:
yeah, Kate sounds Celt..all good ;)

(hugs RB..been awhile milady)

I love ya Quad and you know it. I was actually baptised (in true catholic style as Katharine, along with the stupid 'A' instead of the common 'E', my Mum didn't even like the name so I was just Katie or Kate.

Celeste said:
Greetings Kate! I'm looking forward to learning from your experience! :lol:

Now that sounds dirty! Us Kate's are virginal.

rainbowberry said:
I love ya Quad and you know it. I was actually baptised (in true catholic style as Katharine, along with the stupid 'A' instead of the common 'E', my Mum didn't even like the name so I was just Katie or Kate.

Now that sounds dirty! Us Kate's are virginal.

Awwww, you're such a sweety.

*Big RB hugs*
smiley-hug008.gif

Heh, I've always loved that name though.

I remember an old Disney movie about leprechauns as a kid; Darby O'Gill and the Little People and the main gal was this stunner named Katie... (Janet Munro played her...mmmm) I was smitten for weeks...;)

Man, I wanted to be Sean Connery about then!

I also had a thing for Natalie Wood...irony, eh?

Yeah, I was actually baptised twice...I guess it didn't take eh?

Trivia for ya: I was actually born a Terrance/Terry...but that was just too unfortunate a name for Jr.High.... ;)

Hi Kate welcome from Oz and another Dyslexic :D

Ya be Ok here, every1 is reallly nice and Helpful and ya don't lose marks for spelling mistakes here

enjoy THP

silver_kate said:
Hi I am Kate. On here my handle is Silver_Kate. I am on a serch for sustainablity. I love hot peppers esp the sweet smoke of habanero. I am dislexic and dont spell well. I am friendly and chatty. I am not good at introducing Myself. lol.

2010 is when I hope to put in a large square foot garden including peppers and tomatos and looking to do a year round garden.

Hi Kate, from Oakland, Ca. Most of the miss-spellings here are most likely caused by being beerlexic. I on the other hand, the one that my beer's not in, am mildly dislexic. I hit backspace more than the letter keys.........

Back