New sauces and labels...

Hi everyone...here are a few of our new sauces from our 'RUDEY RANGE'....Enjoy!

86039781.jpg

29980601.jpg

9440811.jpg

All art work and design developed and completed by students at Sowilo high school. A care school designed to re engage youth at risk of loosing their education.

Cheers to Kyle Newton for the name Rectal tears....and to Immy our student artist who brings the ideas to life!

Nice labels Dave... Did you salvage enough of your plants to get some Scorpion Blood happening?

Edit: Do you have any close up shots of the above new sauces?

Hey mate,

Yeah finally got the plants sorted and got 50 scorp bloods made...they went pretty quick! Ive got some plants ready to pick this week and some blood to cook the following so should be able to get another 40-50 out i rekon...I wish I could make more!

Close ups...do you mean the bottle with the sauce in it? I'll post a description of them in a min also.

Yeah I just wanted to see the finished product as you had no pics on your site. Any chance of putting 4 Scorpion Blood aside for me when they're done, I've been having cravings.....

Rectal Tears:

A wonderfuly gross label for an ironically delicious and fragrant sauce.
With lots of yummy apples, sultanas, Bhut Jolokia and honey, this lovely sweet hot sauce is great on chicken and pork.

9/10
150ml $12

Morning Glory:
Named in honour of the 'Pete's Penis Pepper' this is an absolutely delicious sauce, which will make you want to suck the dregs out of the bottom of the bottle!
With lots of yummy kiwi fruit, jalapenos, honey, cammomile and a dash of horny goat weed, it is a yummy subtly sweet sauce.

4/10 150ml $12

Hot Chocolate:

For the chilli wise; this lovely deep flavoured hot sauce is choc-full of Chocolate Bhut Jolokias, Chocolate Habaneros, Chocolate Capsicum, honey and treacle.
Be warned: It does not taste like chocolate - or does it?
I can't feel my mouth!!

9/10 150ml $12

Scorpion said:
Ill get some up mate I think ive got a few pics somewhere.....no worries mate ill whack 4 aside for ya.

:cheers: I'll probably order 1 or 2 of the new ones too, send me a PM or email when ready. Thanks Dave.

Cool as I'll let you know when the bloods ready and I'll send it all togehter...I rekon youll like the Rectal tears actually...its so hot and mourish!

Tkromer said:
I want these just for the awesome artwork. Is it incredibly expensive to ship to the US?

Hey guys...yeah Immy the girl at school who did it, did a cool job. The mail of 3 sauces wont be to bad....drop me a pm and we'll sort somthing out. Cheers guys for the compliments as well.

Lookin great there Mate. Morning Glory with Horny Goat Weed, Mmmmm sounds interesting!
Hope the new sauces go well for ya.

Micca

CHILLI looks like CHIW. Most don't see this because they already know it says chilli.

Have the designer put more space between the letters. They all run together. Hard to read since the font is one that looks like it's deteriorating.

Hope this helps.

Now I cant unsee it! Argh...A good point you have there hot peper...We do have it like that for a reason but i havn't noticed this before...ill talk with my lovely girlfriend...she tends to get the maschette out when I talk about changing labels.

Ta

Yeah overall cool labels. I'm not sure about the woodgrain background look, I'd go for black to make those characters pop.

Anyways keep us updated if they change.

theHippySeedCo said:
nice range YAY love the labels tooooo, how cool

might have to get me some of them when ya have a few spare :)

Hey mate, cheers. i'll fling you some soon to try out...I rekon youll love the Rectal tears.

Back