auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know PayPal charged me on a friends and family that I sent, it was not much, but i still had to send like an extra dollar so that they got the correct amount. I'm sure they are tired of us using the friends and family juke move lol.

Stetto in as high bidder at $5! Thats still better than me having to eat that da bomb sauce, lol

Walchit said:
We will go ahead and let this auction run until noon Sunday if thats ok with everyone. I do have a few kinds of smoked powder and some seeds to add, but here are the sauces for now.

Box #3

I didnt go to kc so here is some stuff available to me in Topeka. I think the mustard says its from Ohio, but the other 3 are from Wichita and Kansas City.

Also included will be the 2018 vintage Bhuthead Andy`s sauce. I used a cheap ph meter when I made these, so definitely consume at your own risk. If nothing else maybe I will become a famous hot sauve producer one day and you can have some of the first bottles ever made! (there is some more of that humor that might not come through in text)
I don't have labels for the ol' yeller, or the Ekwensu Ocha(White Devil) because I'm lazy and the laptop with Photoshop doesnt work that great anymore. I saved 2-3 bottles out of all of these batches when I made them, and figured GIP was worthy of raiding my stash.

This thread is the epitome of PPATB, and I dont have a ton of spare cash to throw around at the moment, so I figured I would do my best to help out. Thank you to everyone involved.
Minimum bid $1 on this one too I suppose, and I will cover shipping as well.
I should bid on this at least for the public service of removing that Bomb out of circulation!

And for the rest of the sauces, im keeping an eye on this one.

salsalady said:
I should bid on this at least for the public service of removing that Bomb out of circulation!

And for the rest of the sauces, im keeping an eye on this one.
I was gonna get something other than Da Bomb, but with it being on that hot ones show, I figured it might bring in some bidders better than an unknown sauce. It was $8.29 and I'm sure it will be fun to get your buddies to try out. It definitely gets a reaction on hot ones.

I have one more thing to auction off. It's the Extreme Biz membership level. It is designed for businesses only, so if you are in the hot sauce biz, you may want to bid! If you are already Extreme you would be upgraded and the time left on your Extreme would be added. If you are already Biz it would be a 1 year extension. 

I would like to point out that when we upgrade the site in a few weeks, more features will be added for Biz members.

It currently sells for $100 a year, but I would be happy to start this off at $10, and if is ends at $10, I would also be happy. Every little but counts for GIP's fam! Thank you!

Ends in 24 hrs from timestamp!

The Hot Pepper said:
I have one more thing to auction off. It's the Extreme Biz membership level. It is designed for businesses only, so if you are in the hot sauce biz, you may want to bid! If you are already Extreme you would be upgraded and the time left on your Extreme would be added. If you are already Biz it would be a 1 year extension. 

I would like to point out that when we upgrade the site in a few weeks, more features will be added for Biz members.

It currently sells for $100 a year, but I would be happy to start this off at $10, and if is ends at $10, I would also be happy. Every little but counts for GIP's fam! Thank you!

Ends in 24 hrs from timestamp!
I have formed an LLC but I'm not quite ready for prime time. Otherwise id be in on this one too

Crazy Monkey said:
I have formed an LLC but I'm not quite ready for prime time. Otherwise id be in on this one too

No probs! But you do realize you already won a few Extremes here. Yours ends in 2023. So for $10 it actually extends it to 2024 and at the $100 Biz level, all for $10! :lol: Crazy!!!!!! ;)

Aight....i got the taxes done, didn't have to dig up all the buried coffee cans to pay uncle sam.....

I'm posting $150 for the Bomb collection!

Cant let CM have all the fun. :cool: ;)

OP has been updated with the latest bids and auction items, it should be up to date (I think). Let me know if there's anything I've missed, it's been hard keeping track with items constantly being added and one penny bids....... :rofl:

Also, any money transferred to my PayPal account is fine in US$, it's only going back to Nicci in the end.

This auction is freakin' awesome, you all  :metal:

Back