auction NEW THINGS ADDED -----> GIP'S FUNDRAISING AUCTION IS STILL GOING, AND GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogleg said:

Thats very generous Stetto. You are the winning bid

When donations are worked out I'll ship

Thank you bud

Hey, I've been planning an order to Scott for over a year, this takes care of that AND I get to help Mrs. GIP at the same time. I've only tried the Red & Green label, which have whetted my appetite for his stronger brews.

Thanks Hogleg, I think you are the generous one. I only wish I could offer more.

Now, where to send that check.... :think:

keybrdkid said:
My official bid is $100.00 USD.
Thank you very much for your generosity!!!!!!!!

I’m going to assume that the auction winners’ addresses will be released when the payments get finalized.....?

I have your box ready to ship tomorrow, my good man!
4Eit7HI.jpg

Bhuter said:
Thank you very much for your generosity!!!!!!!!

I’m going to assume that the auction winners’ addresses will be released when the payments get finalized.....?

I have your box ready to ship tomorrow, my good man!
4Eit7HI.jpg

I can send it to you, but I haven't received payment info from whomever is collecting. ;).   But I imagine it will find its way to me soon.

And thanks for putting up items to bid on! I don't normally bid on stuff alot, but its for a good cause and in this case I have a personal interest in the product. 

-Key

keybrdkid said:
I can send it to you, but I haven't received payment info from whomever is collecting. ;).   But I imagine it will find its way to me soon.

And thanks for putting up items to bid on! I don't normally bid on stuff alot, but its for a good cause and in this case I have a personal interest in the product. 

-Key
Not a problem at all!
Yes, it would probably help me if I had your address while we’re talking about it. Lol. Please send it to me in a PM. I will wait for SR’s ok before I send it.

Thank you!
-Adam

All, 

I've been trying my best to sort out this payment scenario over the past week, the trouble is I have limited communication with Nicci due to the current circumstances and her busy work schedule.

Nicci has told me that she has now set up a PayPal account, but from what I understand with new accounts is that she may not be able to access the money for 21 days. I have GIP's PayPal details and have asked Nicci if we can use that account if she has access. 

As it stands now, I have no details of any account to transfer money. I would be happy to share my own PayPal account details if you all think this is suitable. Then I can transfer all the funds, including my own donation, in one lump sum to Nicci's chosen account once she provides the details. 

I appreciate all that have contributed, more so than you could possibly ever imagine. It means a great deal to be able to come together as a family from all corners of the world when we lose one of our own.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.  :clap:

In my opinion, it would be better to transfer a lump sum in name of THP rather than individual amounts. At least in my case, the donor would be a completely unknown person their family has no connection with. But I will comply with whatever scenario is preferred by the organizers.

Other options to transfer funds (I'm thinking out loud here):
  • Paypal the funds to a US intermediary who will deposit the amount on Nicci's bank account (She has access? Because in some countries shared bank accounts are blocked when one of the partners dies)
  • Use a different service, such as Western Union. We used this service frequently to send funds from Europe to México, but they like to take the cream of the cake...

Shorerider said:
All, 

I've been trying my best to sort out this payment scenario over the past week, the trouble is I have limited communication with Nicci due to the current circumstances and her busy work schedule.

Nicci has told me that she has now set up a PayPal account, but from what I understand with new accounts is that she may not be able to access the money for 21 days. I have GIP's PayPal details and have asked Nicci if we can use that account if she has access. 

As it stands now, I have no details of any account to transfer money. I would be happy to share my own PayPal account details if you all think this is suitable. Then I can transfer all the funds, including my own donation, in one lump sum to Nicci's chosen account once she provides the details. 

I appreciate all that have contributed, more so than you could possibly ever imagine. It means a great deal to be able to come together as a family from all corners of the world when we lose one of our own.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.  :clap:

I have no objection if everyone agrees to ShoRerider acting as the intermediary and Pay Pal as being the best option. It is for me anyway.  I can send the Pay Pal amount in USD and you can convert it on your end to AUD if that works for you. 

But I would need your Pay Pal email address Shoerider as I don't habitually keep money in my Pay Pal account--and instead usually do bank withdrawals. If you want to PM it to me in a message thats fine.

-Key

The Hot Pepper said:
Use paypal and the send to friend option, no fees. If in the US I would say use zelle or venmo but he is not. PP works.

Yeah, I'm in the paypal consensus group. If we "send to friend" it will eliminate additional fees, right? 

Otherwise, I'm willing to kick in to help cover any setup fees incurred. This is kinda important, yeah?

Initially Nicci wanted to use Zelle, but there were two concerns. I can't download the app here, and it would have also meant that she would have to give out her phone number for people to donate, something I wanted to avoid. 

If I'm not mistaken, there are two items no one has claimed. The second three pack of hot sauces from SmokenFire and the SFRB of Chocolate Moruga/Douglah pods from Sicman. If SmokenFire and Sicman can still offer these items, it would be great for those to be auctioned off also. 

I'll wait for more feedback from the auction winners, if all are happy to use my PayPal account, I will share the details. 

Oh, and Keybrdkid, it's ShoRerider...........Boss is gonna chime in at some point regarding this I'm sure  :rofl: .

Shorerider said:
Initially Nicci wanted to use Zelle, but there were two concerns. I can't download the app here, and it would have also meant that she would have to give out her phone number for people to donate, something I wanted to avoid.

Nope you can use email only with zelle. ;)

Back