• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

NFL Sunday Opener.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!! Big D vs. Giants..45 to ....doesn't matter. TO only 3 for 3. One first down and 2 TD's. Jury still out on Wade Phillips but he got points tonight. Next week?
Cowboys 39...Taliban minus 52. How did ya'lls teams do? Cheers TB

Seahawks won thats all I really care, but your 'boys looked real good. If they can tighten up their defense a little bit they will be a powerhouse!

Broncos last millisecond field goal to win and the crowd went crazy *** makes crowd noise *** well the fans were not happy there but I was **** crowd noise again ****

just glad to say the skins beat the dolphins. :lol: last i saw dolphins just tied it up at 10 and 10 but we left the restaurant and i missed the last of it.

DevilDuck said:
Pittsburgh won. I'm happy.

They didn't just win, but they crushed those stinkin' Brownies. Double Yoi!

Good to know Steeler nation is large and wide spread. Do you like them because they always beat the Cowboys in the 70s and you were sick of all the Cowboy fans in NM, or some other reason?

I've been a fan since SB IX when they beat the Vikings. Jack Lambert, Franco Harris, "Mean" Joe Green...all those cats. I met Jack Lambert once...very menacing, but a nice guy.

There's two bars here in town that cater to Steeler fans on game day. It's pretty insane. They even serve Iron City beer in steel "bottles".

all I can say is Da Bears. I guess they stink sort of, mainly we got a quarterback that looses his cool so quickly, that you might think he's playing for the other side. what keeps Da Bears in the games is the Defense.

dreamtheatervt said:
Here we go Steelers- HERE WE GO! 3-0, and 4-0 doesn't seem unachievable with the Cards up next.

I agree...but we're talking about the Steelers. My $$ is still on them though.

Only the Bills can blow a game on national TV the way they did last night.

Please poke me with a sharp stick and don't stop till I've stopped screaming...:P:banghead::banghead:

Back