• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NFL Sunday Opener.

texas blues said:
DD...blaspheme you..you..you..non believer. Fact is, Cowboys could be on drugs, probation, and whatever else, and still find a way to win. BTW...them boys are rollin' pretty good right now. How many teams have players that go by only one name....Emmitt, Troy, Moose, Roger...could even make a case for T.O. and Tony. Even so, when the 'boys go down in flames, I am still a Cowboys fan for life. 'Sides...I like the chaos and controversy. Now college football....hookem' horns' all the way babeee...
Cheers, TB.

well my team (the skins) will be playing the boys this sunday. just like the old west. :lol:

chuk hell said:
Ricky Williams has been reinstated. I guess Miami needs all the help they can get.

I heard a comment today about the Dolphins...maybe the 1976 Buccaneers should put some champagne on ice as well!:lol:

I think the fins are just getting Ricky back to score some mota.
Cowboys are rollin'!! Hell yeah!! Even a Cowboys fan has gotta' love the Farve man too. Dude is like bullet proof. I would love to see good ole' Brett go out on top! How 'bout ya'll?
Cheers, TB.

Back