• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

We understand. It's Halloween today so you have to take it off and go as yourself to scare the kids.

thehotpepper.com said:
We understand. It's Halloween today so you have to take it off and go as yourself to scare the kids.

middle-finger.jpg

It is very inappropriate. I for one am very offended.

:goes back to humming gospel music and reading the bible:

JayT said:
It is very inappropriate. I for one am very offended.

:goes back to humming gospel music and reading the bible:

I am offended that you are offended and therefore shall punish myself.

: whips self with cat o' nine tails :

Either that or they are conspiring against us. None of them have actually entered the throwdown yet right?

102009a001.jpg

S'posedly, Pippy is working on his for posting later today. I'd bet THP is also doin' the mad scientist 'thang. AJ said he would be in on this one but haven't heard much. I reckon Nova's over at Pips too stirring the cheeze wiz.

texas blues said:
S'posedly, Pippy is working on his for posting later today. I'd bet THP is also doin' the mad scientist 'thang. AJ said he would be in on this one but haven't heard much. I reckon Nova's over at Pips too stirring the cheeze wiz.

You forgot about me....:lol:

Well, I was sleeping cause I'm really a vampire and can't deal with the sun. :hell:

Back