• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

You know TB...I should combine you posts since they are obvious post whoring...but, I will pretend :whistle: as though I don't see them. However, another Mod may combine them just to set an example. :rofl:

Pepperfreak said:
You know TB...I should combine you posts since they are obvious post whoring...but, I will pretend :whistle: as though I don't see them. However, another Mod may combine them just to set an example. :rofl:

Since you were not able to post in the T-down...I will accept the post whoring FAIL! However....this is a one time offer!.:P

I think whoring in this particular thread should be allowed. I mean if the mods are not at their posts, what the hell else do they expect us to do?

JayT said:
I think whoring in this particular thread should be allowed. I mean if the mods are not at their posts, what the hell else do they expect us to do?

(said in the best motherly voice) We expect you to sit back in your chair like a good little boy and do your homework.....Then you can go play outside....They'll be no whoring today young man...

:rofl:

moyboy said:
(said in the best motherly voice) We expect you to sit back in your chair like a good little boy and do your homework.....Then you can go play outside....They'll be no whoring today young man...

:rofl:

It's a new day!

SigInt is Signals Intelligence. HumInt is Human Intelligence. NoSuchAgency refers to National Security Agency whom monitors such things as ComInt or Communications Intelligence. NSA also controls such things as KH-11 "Keyhole" spy satellites. By the way, you have a small stain on your shirt by your right collar.

Argh...Runs out of room screaming

Bang Pow Crash

I'm alright....I think....just ran into the wall and tripped over something. Hope I didn't break my foot again....Oow.

WOW! it's slower than death in here today. In light of that I shall post this for no damn reason...

strings_013.gif

Back