• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

Pepperfreak said:
Bawaaahahahahahaaa TB=FAIL........Didn't notice that PF isn't a Mod anymore :rofl:

What? When did that happen? What kind of shell game is goin' on here? I wasn't informed! That can't be a FAIL if I didn't know right? Somebody help! Anyone? Damn! :lol:

texas blues said:
What? When did that happen? What kind of shell game is goin' on here? I wasn't informed! That can't be a FAIL if I didn't know right? Somebody help! Anyone? Damn! :lol:

The fact his "Moderator" badge was missing should have been a dead giveaway.;)

SeeYouJimmy said:
The fact his "Moderator" badge was missing should have been a dead giveaway.;)

His avatar changed is all I know. mrs. blues just kicked me to the curb because I did my Christopher Walken impersonation while putting her to bed. I might be sleeping on the couch! Oh noes.....she just came out and busted me posting this! Shit! I'm having a crap night!

Pepperfreak said:
Watch out for those doggie farts....:rofl:......man, that's harsh.....

No worries. She just went to the vet and got her anal gland expressed on friday and then gave her a bath. She is sooo happy now!
Time to find a pillow...albeit a sofa pillow.

I have to laugh reading this page......TB is slow on the up take and Is sleeping with the dog...:lol:

It's ok TB you hang in there big guy.......You might be special but you're ok in my book....:rofl:

Look a rare occasion where Moyboy gets to make fun of someone else!!! Go on with your bad self Moyboy!:lol:

Umhuh...so this is where JayT hangs out...

or should I say Mr. Reviewer...congrats man...just noticed

Back