• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

Hey Jay...Tonight I reversed my ghettos :rofl:

Top act 7 pod Blood Mary with mac -n- Cheese

DSCF3791.jpg

Nice PF. I never had a Bloody Mary at night, but looks good. I am in the process of a reivew. Wings!!!! Yay! Heartbreaking Dawns was great enough to send me a few sauces to review and I am trying the first a Apple Pear Jolokia sauce. I have to say it is quite good. Not your typical wing sauce, what with the fruit in it and all, but very good nonetheless. The review section won't be up until next week, so you will have to do with pics in TDC for now.

JayT said:
Nice PF. I never had a Bloody Mary at night, but looks good. I am in the process of a reivew. Wings!!!! Yay! Heartbreaking Dawns was great enough to send me a few sauces to review and I am trying the first a Apple Pear Jolokia sauce. I have to say it is quite good. Not your typical wing sauce, what with the fruit in it and all, but very good nonetheless. The review section won't be up until next week, so you will have to do with pics in TDC for now.

Boooooooo Non-tomfoolishnessess posts are not allowed in this thread! If you don't have anything stupid or foolish to say, GET OUT! :rofl:

Back